How good does that Green Bay Monday Night win look now?

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but since the Green Bay game I've heard a lot of naysayers really downplaying that game. From both fans and media alike, I've heard things like, "Green Bay is nowhere near the team they were last year." In doing so, they basically have poo-pooed Seattle's win against the Packers ... and said that the Seahawks defense isn't truly as dominant as people think it is.

To those people I'd like to say ... how does that win look now? The Packers just marched in TO Houston ... and smacked around the Texans so badly yesterday that someone seriously should have called CPS. This was a Texans team that (prior to that game) many National Experts out there were calling the best team in the AFC.

What say you now about the Seahawks Defense, holding Aaron Rodgers and the mighty Packers to 12 points? Hmmmmm? ...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":3gmn8wp4 said:
It looks like Golden Tate caught that ball. :)
He did.

I tell you what looks even better.... 4-2 baby!

Lithium

Reaction score
just heard that mckendrick lady on ESPN say "seattle is pretty good this year, they have 3 wins"

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":zgb87u6v said:
just heard that mckendrick lady on ESPN say "seattle is pretty good this year, they have 3 wins"

Was it the backhanded compliment that it sounds like? Still not giving credit for a Seahawks victory.

Lithium

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":14xrd51x said:
GoldenIsThyTate":14xrd51x said:

Was it the backhanded compliment that it sounds like? Still not giving credit for a Seahawks victory.

oh yes, remember she was crying when it happened

Happy

Reaction score
The national media is now acknowledging that the Tate play won the game because the packers offense was getting their ass kicked by a pretty awesome Seahawks defense that kept us in it 'til the end.

The change in narrative is refreshing, though it'll be short lived if we lose on Thursday.

Largent80

Reaction score
If this team goes into SF and wins, I am pretty damn sure that every single person that knows and talks about football will need to forget about the last play of that game and focus on how good the team really is.

ivotuk

Reaction score
im convinced that was a catch, tate had control and came down first. and if the 'regular' replay official confirmed it, thats good enough for me.

even Bob Costas in his interview with Rodgers said "you didnt play well enoiugh to keep it from coming down to a final call."