It really IS that loud

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: It really IS that loud
Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 pm
  • ShaunPope wrote:I sincerely wish the Hawks would make a practice of turning people away at the gate who are wearing opposing teams gear. They seriously should not be allowed in the stadium.

And of course you would never be allowed to go to another stadium wearing Seahawks gear.

I didn't think the Patriot fans were any more prevelant than any other home game. Far better than your basic Cowboy or Packer game.
    * NET Staff *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm
  • I like it when there's a bunch of opposing fans. It makes the game more fun, imo. One of the favorite games i've ever been to was a Raider game back in the kingdome days when we really sucked. I bet literally over half the crowd was Raider fans, and then we kicked there ass. It was great.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:
    Even more than the Packers? There were a TON of Packers fans there.

I was lucky enough to be at both games this year. Definitely way more Packers fans than Patriots fans, and it's not even close. The Packers game was crazy, I could not believe how many fans there were there. But it's true, there were still quite a few Pats fans.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information