It really IS that loud

seanoob

Reaction score
Last night after I got home from the game, I rewatched parts of it that I had recorded. In the 4th quarter, the TV cameras pan to the crowd and there's a girl in a Brady jersey with her fingers in her ears seemingly in pain because of the noise. The 12th man showed up - props to all.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
tooloud.jpg

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It was loud as hell, but I was amazed at how many Patriots fans were there. I was up in the 300 level and that was by far the most fans of the opposing team that I've ever seen at a game at the Clink/Qwest. When the Hawks went negative 10 yards in their first possession of the 2nd half, the Pats fans were straight up loud where I was sitting. It was pretty infuriating.

We drowned em out in the fourth quarter though...

ShaunPope

Reaction score
I sincerely wish the Hawks would make a practice of turning people away at the gate who are wearing opposing teams gear. They seriously should not be allowed in the stadium.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3vqrchq7 said:
It was loud as hell, but I was amazed at how many Patriots fans were there. I was up in the 300 level and that was by far the most fans of the opposing team that I've ever seen at a game at the Clink/Qwest. When the Hawks went negative 10 yards in their first possession of the 2nd half, the Pats fans were straight up loud where I was sitting. It was pretty infuriating.

I was sitting in Sec. 318 and there was a splattering in Pats fans. I thought they were pretty nice folks.

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
Up in 304, there were lots of pats fans. There was some ugliness next to me that got 2 pats and 2 hawks fans ejected from the game. Go easy on the beer, folks.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
ShaunPope":30y6774r said:
I sincerely wish the Hawks would make a practice of turning people away at the gate who are wearing opposing teams gear. They seriously should not be allowed in the stadium.

I welcome it... They can then share in what we have, wishing they had it...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":17fg7a0r said:

Even more than the Packers? There were a TON of Packers fans there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hate to say it...but Seattle seems to be bandwagon city. All the popular teams are very visible at the Clink. Which kind of makes it even more amazing that the 12th is so loud.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ShaunPope":2hd0o45z said:

LOL....I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Your anger should be directed at the greedy Hawk season ticket holders that sell their tickets online to the opposing fans. IMO if you're not going to buy season tickets cause you love your hometown team, GTFO.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":ga378ly0 said:
ShaunPope":ga378ly0 said:

LOL....I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Your anger should be directed at the greedy Hawk season ticket holders that sell their tickets online to the opposing fans. IMO if you're not going to buy season tickets cause you love your hometown team, GTFO.
Most of those are bought up and sold by ticket brokers. I bought my GB tix from a guy that absolutely refused to sell his to an opposing fan. Was even offered $200 more than what we paid but turned it down.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I think its a combination of having a beautiful city, spoken by my Giants fan friend who travelled there for the debacle two years ago, and that prices might be cheap or easier to afford as we have been unpopular team.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Most of the pats fans where from the area. Just like baseball with all the Red Sox fans showing up, most are from around here.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
ShaunPope":2rxpjrha said:
Yeah, and then Seahawks fans wouldn't be able to show the colors anywhere besides Seattle. That's the sort of thinking that cuts both ways.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Maybe she's got earphones that are tied into McDaniels and Brady and she's trying to understand the next play.

Kinda looks that way. :lol: