It really IS that loud

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
It really IS that loud
Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 am
  • Last night after I got home from the game, I rewatched parts of it that I had recorded. In the 4th quarter, the TV cameras pan to the crowd and there's a girl in a Brady jersey with her fingers in her ears seemingly in pain because of the noise. The 12th man showed up - props to all.
    seanoob
    NET Rookie

Re: It really IS that loud
Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 am

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 am
  • That was it. Thanks, Aros. 12th man was rabid.
    seanoob
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 am
  • The scowl on the guy's face in the lower left corner kind of tells it all for Pat fans.
    " Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."
    v1rotv2
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 am
  • It was loud as hell, but I was amazed at how many Patriots fans were there. I was up in the 300 level and that was by far the most fans of the opposing team that I've ever seen at a game at the Clink/Qwest. When the Hawks went negative 10 yards in their first possession of the 2nd half, the Pats fans were straight up loud where I was sitting. It was pretty infuriating.

We drowned em out in the fourth quarter though...
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 am
  • I sincerely wish the Hawks would make a practice of turning people away at the gate who are wearing opposing teams gear. They seriously should not be allowed in the stadium.
    ShaunPope
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:17 am
  • Missing_Clink wrote:It was loud as hell, but I was amazed at how many Patriots fans were there. I was up in the 300 level and that was by far the most fans of the opposing team that I've ever seen at a game at the Clink/Qwest. When the Hawks went negative 10 yards in their first possession of the 2nd half, the Pats fans were straight up loud where I was sitting. It was pretty infuriating.

I was sitting in Sec. 318 and there was a splattering in Pats fans. I thought they were pretty nice folks.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 am
  • Up in 304, there were lots of pats fans. There was some ugliness next to me that got 2 pats and 2 hawks fans ejected from the game. Go easy on the beer, folks.
    seanoob
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 am
  • ShaunPope wrote:I sincerely wish the Hawks would make a practice of turning people away at the gate who are wearing opposing teams gear. They seriously should not be allowed in the stadium.

I welcome it... They can then share in what we have, wishing they had it...
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:30 am
  • Missing_Clink wrote:It was loud as hell, but I was amazed at how many Patriots fans were there. I was up in the 300 level and that was by far the most fans of the opposing team that I've ever seen at a game at the Clink/Qwest. When the Hawks went negative 10 yards in their first possession of the 2nd half, the Pats fans were straight up loud where I was sitting. It was pretty infuriating.

Even more than the Packers? There were a TON of Packers fans there.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:36 am
  • Hate to say it...but Seattle seems to be bandwagon city. All the popular teams are very visible at the Clink. Which kind of makes it even more amazing that the 12th is so loud.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:49 am
  • ShaunPope wrote:I sincerely wish the Hawks would make a practice of turning people away at the gate who are wearing opposing teams gear. They seriously should not be allowed in the stadium.

LOL....I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Your anger should be directed at the greedy Hawk season ticket holders that sell their tickets online to the opposing fans. IMO if you're not going to buy season tickets cause you love your hometown team, GTFO.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    ShaunPope wrote:I sincerely wish the Hawks would make a practice of turning people away at the gate who are wearing opposing teams gear. They seriously should not be allowed in the stadium.

LOL....I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Your anger should be directed at the greedy Hawk season ticket holders that sell their tickets online to the opposing fans. IMO if you're not going to buy season tickets cause you love your hometown team, GTFO.

Most of those are bought up and sold by ticket brokers. I bought my GB tix from a guy that absolutely refused to sell his to an opposing fan. Was even offered $200 more than what we paid but turned it down.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:17 am
  • I think its a combination of having a beautiful city, spoken by my Giants fan friend who travelled there for the debacle two years ago, and that prices might be cheap or easier to afford as we have been unpopular team.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:24 am
  • Most of the pats fans where from the area. Just like baseball with all the Red Sox fans showing up, most are from around here.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31 am

Yeah, and then Seahawks fans wouldn't be able to show the colors anywhere besides Seattle. That's the sort of thinking that cuts both ways.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:33 am
  • This personifies discomfort

Aros wrote:Image
    Slick
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 pm
  • Testing my new avatar
    RobBaker7714409
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 pm
  • Maybe she's got earphones that are tied into McDaniels and Brady and she's trying to understand the next play.

Kinda looks that way. :lol:
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:40 pm
  • It ain't that loud, HARUMPH!

Last edited by ivotuk on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 pm

And of course you would never be allowed to go to another stadium wearing Seahawks gear.

I didn't think the Patriot fans were any more prevelant than any other home game. Far better than your basic Cowboy or Packer game.
    * NET Staff *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm
  • I like it when there's a bunch of opposing fans. It makes the game more fun, imo. One of the favorite games i've ever been to was a Raider game back in the kingdome days when we really sucked. I bet literally over half the crowd was Raider fans, and then we kicked there ass. It was great.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:
    Even more than the Packers? There were a TON of Packers fans there.

I was lucky enough to be at both games this year. Definitely way more Packers fans than Patriots fans, and it's not even close. The Packers game was crazy, I could not believe how many fans there were there. But it's true, there were still quite a few Pats fans.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information