"WE ALL WE GOT WE ALL WE NEED"

hawker84

Reaction score
i am asking you, Seahawk Nation, to bring this saying back louder and prouder than ever...

it's one thing to have all the so called experts pick us to lose, we're use to that. what a shocker, i know.. i'ts one thing to chalk up yesterdays, patriots loss to the inability of the patriots offense to not be able to capitolize on some scoring opprotunities, what a shocker again, couldn't have been that seattle just beat them and outscored them, and stopped them in crucial times, playing at the Clink is extremely difficult. that would be obsurd to think.

the capper for me was, minutes after the giants dismantling of the niners, fox crew went on tv and said despite the loss today and i quote " niners are still clearly the class of the NFC West division.. that's it for me.. if or after we beat the niners in their own house thursday night, i don't want to hear one so called expert giving us praise, jumping on our band wagon, giving us credit for anything.. we don't need your endorsements, it's always been us against the national media, that's the way we want it... we don't need you!!!! "We all we got, we all we need" go kneel before the all mighty discount double check, or mat ryan, or RB3, we don't need you, we got this!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I really, really wish the 12th Man would pick that slogan up and scream it at home games...

(Home side) WE ALL WE GOT!!

(Visitor side) WE ALL WE NEED!!

And repeat.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2ay3ppio said:
I really, really wish the 12th Man would pick that slogan up and scream it at home games...

And repeat.

This would be AWESOME

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Aros":nep7zxrg said:

And repeat.

I totally agree. Think what a rush it would be for the team on the field.

Unfortunately I've tried it a few times with no success at all. Even walking out of yesterday's game I must of tried 6-8 times...nada.

Oh, well.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
well let's do all we can do to pass this along to some of the other threads.. i want these players to know, they don't need the national media to believe in them, we got their back.. we're all they need.. i hope the players read these threads, and realize this. we're with them whether they're at the CLink or in NY. the more they see and are reminded of this saying, the more they'll know we're still here sitting in our living rooms, screaming at the top of our lungs, doing our little dances in support of our beloved Seahawks..... the national media can go waste their airtime on Teebow and Luck...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Someone tell Pete Carroll on Twitter to get the fans doing this. That's how the "SEA" "HAWKS" one got going big time.