Seahawks' Richard Sherman promises to quiet pundits

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • y Marc Sessler
    Around the League Writer
    Published: Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:08 a.m

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... line_stack

"It's not a shock for us, we believe we have a great ball club, we believe we can play with anybody," Sherman said. "You know, NFL Network and all these pundits think they know everything. Well we keep shutting them up week by week by week. We are playing great.
    Beer, Football, Family=A wonderful life.
    Hawknight
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

• Becoming my favorite Seahawk Player
    TalonHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• TalonHawk wrote:Becoming my favorite Seahawk Player

These are no longer the "soft Seahawk players" we've come to not only play hard ball, but to take the ball and go home with it. Sherman put the doubters on notice.
    Beer, Football, Family=A wonderful life.
    Hawknight
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

• Oh god where can I buy his jersey
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• I love how Sherman called out the pundits of the NFL media. He is truly a voice of this team and it's fans. Well done My Brotha, well done.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *

• I think one of the best things I heard was on KIRO last night when he called out the media and specifically the part about them calling us "pretenders". You never know, as a fan, just how much the players listen to this type of thing, but obviously that comment not only got under the skin of some here, but Sherman heard it and used it as motivation for this week and likely beyond.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• MYYYYYYYY BROTHA!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• I replied to a blog last week, basically stating if we pulled out this victory yesterday, all the NFL national press would all of a sudden jump on our bandwagon... nobody gave us a shot to win this game, nobody gave RW and the offense a chance in HE double toothpics to hang with the Pats, they all said it would be a good game, but in the end, blah blah blah... well guess what... even minutes after the niners got their butts handed to them by the giants, fox crew emmediately went on and said, the niners are still easily the class of this division.. really? i'm so sick of the national press and these idiot so called experts, and yes and i'm referring to you too trent dilfer (dip@#$t).. don't care if you were once a seahawk or not, you are clearly a bafoon... during our superbowl run, they picked our apponent week after week after week, including steeler to beat us in the game, no further comment on that bull#@%&.. so again seahawk nation, we are clearly the redheaded step child of the sporting world, regardless of our accomplishments.. so in the legendary words of lawyer Milloy, "We all we got, we all we need." those words should ring out loud and clear for the rest of the season and years to come.....
    Last edited by hawker84 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• P.S. i gurarentee we will be picked by all so called experts to lose thursday.. it'll be a hard fought game but in the end....

oh huh, seahawks managed to pull out another one, what in the world is wrong with the niners, and patriots, and cowboy's, and panthers, and giants (last year).. fricken idiots!!!!!!
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information