I am off my game

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
As a season ticket holder I usually have a routine I go thru on game day to get ready and make sure I have everything and that all is ready before I leave the house. Well, due to certain reasons, I had to sell most of my tickets this year, keeping yesterday's Patriots game. Add to that the fact that much of my personal belongings are still in storage in another state, including my Seahawks gear, I just haven't been in sync. So, not having been yet this year I haven't really prepped the way I normally do. But hey, I thought all was well. I picked up my son, drove to the stadium. Found a great free parking spot on 1st Ave, parked. Got out of the car and began grabbing stuff.

Suddenly realized.....frak. No tickets. Sitting in my ticket box in my closet. Great. My son thought I was pranking him, 'cause I've joked about it in the past. Nope. No joke. So, what to do? Thankfully, I had previously stuck my season ticket holder ID card in my wallet. I decided to take a chance and see if Will Call would re-issue my tickets. We walked the 1+ mile to the stadium hoping we wouldn't have to wind up walking all the way back, drive home, get the tickets and drive back (1+ hour drive to do that).

Turns out all was well, and $10 later for the re-issue fee we had tickets in-hand. We got to see a great game, But dang, that was a first. (And hopefully a last.)

Throwdown

Reaction score
that could've been all bad, atleast it all worked out and you saw what might be the game of the year for the hawks.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Throwdown":2wt2yqvi said:
that could've been all bad, atleast it all worked out and you saw what might be the game of the year for the hawks.
With the way games have gone this year you really think thats as close as its gonna get? :180670:

Throwdown

Reaction score
Pstark3":3wfitqo2 said:
Throwdown":3wfitqo2 said:
With the way games have gone this year you really think thats as close as its gonna get? :180670:

Good point, this season is full of high blood pressure and sweaty palms so far.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I still get to go to one more game for sure.... I was gifted back my original Jets game tix. Taking my 7 year old grandson with me. Should be another stellar game.