RSherm: Brady "...should have thrown 5 picks"

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I said this yesterday and after cooling down, I still feel the same way.

I'm not impressed with New England. Period. I said this and RSherm's got my back, Brady should have had 5 picks, including a pick 6 by ET.

How is a 1 TD 5 INTS impressive? And I don't give a rats ass about the 3 SBs. Thst's history. The Raiders have SB wins. How they feeling now?

And, while RSherm's a trash talker ET is not. UT fans know he's a great player, but he's quiet., He's humble and I don't give a shit if it's Brady or a rookie. Don't come to our house and tell RSherm and ET to meet him after the game FU Brady and the Hawks fans who sit here and want to wipe his ass.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/10/1 ... k=misearch

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Not going read the article, but REALLY you just squeaked out a victory and the Pats marched up and down on your ass BUT BRADY should have had a 5 INT... well I should have a supermodel wife... I dont get over it.

That said IF both the Pats and Hawks make the SB do you think it is WISE to give one of the greatest QB's of all time EXTRA motivation to burn your ass... That game isnt Home field and the 12th man be quieted an awful lot!

Just dumb IMO to say be gracious in victory AND Defeat.. don't be an ass.

OP
OP
T

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Brady opened the door by showing no class to the 12th man and ET. RSherm has a big mouth, but what did ET do to get called out? Never saw that from Joe Montana, his hero.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
truehawksfan":1d21ing1 said:
Brady opened the door by showing no class to the 12th man and ET. RSherm has a big mouth, but what did ET do to get called out? Never saw that from Joe Montana, his hero.
Fear makes people say crazy things, my brotha.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
My brotha own him today my brotha. Before, during the game my brotha, and after the game my brotha. My brtoha I'll just be real my brotha, my brotha Sherm can talk all he wants after that game, my brotha

SharkHawk

Reaction score
If your super-mega-probowl-commercial making-model bonking QB needs MORE motivation to win a Super Bowl than what somebody said after he talked a week worth of crap, then I don't see any way he makes the Super Bowl. Sorry, but your QB's whinery and frankly a large percentage of your fanbase is lame (yes, I read the ESPN boards, and they make you seem mellow and even keeled about the loss).

Should the Hawks fear the mighty Pats for "barely" beating them. We fielded the 2nd youngest team in the freaking NFL and beat your team full of "superstar vets". We had a ROOKIE starting at QB. You got burned by the long ball over and over. Your QB threw the ball RIGHT IN THE HANDS of our DB's MORE than 5 times. It took him nearly 60 throws just to keep the offense on the field, because you had zero consistent running game. Sorry, but take it somewhere else. Go talk crap to next week's opponent, and then make excuses and tell them to bow to the mighty Patriots, after YOUR QB talks like a fool all week and then has to eat his words.

I hate to say it and sound childish... but he started it, and Sherm, ET, KJ, Bobby Wagner, Russell Wilson, and Rice just beat them. SCOREBOARD. Brady threw the ball almost 60 times and COULD NOT GET THE JOB DONE. You think our guys should be scared and apologize to Super Tom because they might meet up with his mightiness in the Super Bowl so they should shut up and let Tommy Ballgame talk his pathetic trash all week and not have to stand up and take it like a man on Sunday night when it's all said and done? I call BS. Sorry. He opened his yap and gave OUR team the motivation to win apparently. It seems like a heady player like he is would be smarter than that. He has done this before and he's paid for it before. Seems if anybody needs to learn a lesson it is not our guys. It is Tommy. So why wouldn't we expect him to do it again? He sure delivered in his last couple of Super Bowls against the crappy Giants who we knocked up and down the field last year.

This team fears nobody. The Packers fans felt the same way and so did their QB who STILL can't accept that he got his butt handed to him (sacked 8 times in the first half and beaten into submission). He had what 6 TD's against the best all around team yesterday, and the Hawks are 2 plays from being undefeated. Yet they should be quiet and bow down to the mighty Tommy and Mr. Sweatshirt? Get out of here with that talk man. We won. You lost. Deal with it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2xv9xnx1 said:
If your super-mega-probowl-commercial making-model bonking QB needs MORE motivation to win a Super Bowl than what somebody said after he talked a week worth of crap, then I don't see any way he makes the Super Bowl. Sorry, but your QB's whinery and frankly a large percentage of your fanbase is lame (yes, I read the ESPN boards, and they make you seem mellow and even keeled about the loss).

Should the Hawks fear the mighty Pats for "barely" beating them. We fielded the 2nd youngest team in the freaking NFL and beat your team full of "superstar vets". We had a ROOKIE starting at QB. You got burned by the long ball over and over. Your QB threw the ball RIGHT IN THE HANDS of our DB's MORE than 5 times. It took him nearly 60 throws just to keep the offense on the field, because you had zero consistent running game. Sorry, but take it somewhere else. Go talk crap to next week's opponent, and then make excuses and tell them to bow to the mighty Patriots, after YOUR QB talks like a fool all week and then has to eat his words.

I hate to say it and sound childish... but he started it, and Sherm, ET, KJ, Bobby Wagner, Russell Wilson, and Rice just beat them. SCOREBOARD. Brady threw the ball almost 60 times and COULD NOT GET THE JOB DONE. You think our guys should be scared and apologize to Super Tom because they might meet up with his mightiness in the Super Bowl so they should shut up and let Tommy Ballgame talk his pathetic trash all week and not have to stand up and take it like a man on Sunday night when it's all said and done? I call BS. Sorry. He opened his yap and gave OUR team the motivation to win apparently. It seems like a heady player like he is would be smarter than that. He has done this before and he's paid for it before. Seems if anybody needs to learn a lesson it is not our guys. It is Tommy. So why wouldn't we expect him to do it again? He sure delivered in his last couple of Super Bowls against the crappy Giants who we knocked up and down the field last year.

This team fears nobody. The Packers fans felt the same way and so did their QB who STILL can't accept that he got his butt handed to him (sacked 8 times in the first half and beaten into submission). He had what 6 TD's against the best all around team yesterday, and the Hawks are 2 plays from being undefeated. Yet they should be quiet and bow down to the mighty Tommy and Mr. Sweatshirt? Get out of here with that talk man. We won. You lost. Deal with it.
Very niiiicceee! (In Borat voice)

SharkHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3ouepvku said:
OP is a troll. Sorry Pats fan who responded. Ignore him

I'd say he's as equally excited for a win as Pats fans are literally whining incessantly that they got homered. There were over 5000(!!!????!!!) posts about it on ESPN yesterday. The majority of them were from Pats fans claiming they somehow got outreffed. It was pretty pathetic.

The fact is that Brady had some really boneheaded plays, and now a Pats fan is saying the Seahawks should apologize to Brady and the Patriots? That's laughable. After watching Brady's antics over the years, I could care less what he or Pats fans think. He had never played in Seattle, and now he has... and lost. He goes out there every week with this smug passive aggressive bullcrap and has no problem running the score up on crummy teams in his crummy division to put up huge stats. But when he talks all week out of his butt and loses, then I think he deserves for some folks to take a place out of the Brady playbook and point out some flaws in his game. He did throw what should have been five picks yesterday. It was as clear as day. 2 of them should have been taken to the house. Those were on Brady. He didn't perform as well as he frequently does, and the fact that he talked down on the Hawks, their fans, and the defense all week means that he had it coming. Sorry.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I never said apologize??? I said was a STUPID THING to say. PERIOD... Also the original poster PURPOSELY put things in there just to irritate that had NOTHING to do what was said...

BUT I NEVER SAID THEY SHOULD APOLOGIZE... just dumb be gracious in victory as well as defeat.. (Point being Brady COULD have thrown the D under the bus, you know what he did? HE BLAMED HIMSELF. Now your D comes out chest thumping saying something silly instead of just focusing on the fact your O won the game for you this time. )

And how is this:

Don't come to our house and tell RSherm and ET to meet him after the game FU Brady and the Hawks fans who sit here and want to wipe his ass

How is saying meet me AFTER the game trash talking??? What did THEY say Oh we dont know... its trash talking and from Brady that was weak... he told Bills fans to SUCK IT for crying out loud.

Most here are cool, but few on here scream of bandwagon fans... aka NEWBIES..

SharkHawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":tmo8vly3 said:
I never said apologize??? I said was a STUPID THING to say. PERIOD... Also the original poster PURPOSELY put things in there just to irritate that had NOTHING to do what was said...

BUT I NEVER SAID THEY SHOULD APOLOGIZE... just dumb be gracious in victory as well as defeat.. (Point being Brady COULD have thrown the D under the bus, you know what he did? HE BLAMED HIMSELF. Now your D comes out chest thumping saying something silly instead of just focusing on the fact your O won the game for you this time. )

And how is this:

Don't come to our house and tell RSherm and ET to meet him after the game FU Brady and the Hawks fans who sit here and want to wipe his ass

How is saying meet me AFTER the game trash talking??? What did THEY say Oh we dont know... its trash talking and from Brady that was weak... he told Bills fans to SUCK IT for crying out loud.

You calling me a bandwagon fan? Classic.

130134084985.jpg

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
SharkHawk":239vdy9o said:
PatsFanNH":239vdy9o said:

And how is this:

130134084985.jpg

lmao wasnt you to whom I was refering, but rather the OP with his digs on Brady. You said nothing Hostile at all.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
My definition of BANDWAGON..

a fan that has such rosie colored glasses he will make IDIOTIC statements about other teams and other teams players with absolutly no facts to back them up... Usually a newer fan of a recent winning team.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":19weegen said:
SharkHawk":19weegen said:
PatsFanNH":19weegen said:

And how is this:

130134084985.jpg

lmao wasnt you to whom I was refering, but rather the OP with his digs on Brady. You said nothing Hostile at all.

LMAO myself. A Pats fan calling anybody a bandwagon fan is 99.9% as funny as a Cowboys "fan" doing the same. One and the same. My wife grew up in Crapachussetts. I'm well aware of your "fan base". The Seahawks have as loyal of a fanbase as any team in sport. Your local broadcaster was crying about fake crowd noise and your QB said our fans would turn on us. It works that way in Beantown... not here. I saw what happened to the Red Sox. They can win 25 straight games, and if they blow one in the ninth the guy will get pelted with batteries and removed from the field on a stretcher.

Throwdown

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":qts73gvs said:
My definition of BANDWAGON..

a fan that has such rosie colored glasses he will make IDIOTIC statements about other teams and other teams players with absolutly no facts to back them up... Usually a newer fan of a recent winning team.

Oh, well that changes things lol

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Shark Hawk,

As I stated before I been a Pats fan since '86 and went throught the Ron Russ crap years and the Suck beyond all belief years before Kraft bought the team and we got Bledsoe.

As for BANDWAGON fans,I recognize them easily since the Pats have like a TRAIN or two full of them... what happens when you win. (we went from a loyal bunch in 2001 to a heap of no knowledge fans added..)

As for the battery pelting, think you have us confused with philli fans! In fenway its dominated by Pink hats who couldnt even name a player on the field.. (a local radio station does a skit almost weekly during the season it is sad.)So they just look forward singing SWEET CAROLINE..

Oh and the Pats have sold out since 94 when Kraft BOUGHT the team and still sucked.... so been a loyal fan base for ages we just got a lot of BANDWAGONERS now... who the only player they know is Brady..

hawker84

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":qgrgiqq3 said:
Not going read the article, but REALLY you just squeaked out a victory and the Pats marched up and down on your ass BUT BRADY should have had a 5 INT... well I should have a supermodel wife... I dont get over it.

That said IF both the Pats and Hawks make the SB do you think it is WISE to give one of the greatest QB's of all time EXTRA motivation to burn your ass... That game isnt Home field and the 12th man be quieted an awful lot!

Just dumb IMO to say be gracious in victory AND Defeat.. don't be an ass.

if earl thomas brought his hands yesterday, he would have had 3 interceptions, 1 for a pick six, that's two games in a row he's dropped easy pic's, what the hells going on with his hands> sherman dropped a pic too but his would have been a tricky catch.. oh and pat'sfannh, if you think anything even close to resembling our defense showed up yesterday, you would be sadly mistaken.. i don't know what was going on with those dudes yesterday, but that was damn sure not our A defense, more like our C- defense, horrible....

further more. we didn't squeak out nothing. our defense finally showed up, and like i told you specifically last week, do not underestimate russel wilson, what you thought was our weakness , i told you he could throw the ball. our coaching staff is finally taking off the hand cuffs . rest of the league best take notice. this team is for real