Great Game on Sunday and Congrats!!

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
What a Barn burner, both teams played hard but the 12th man made the difference IMO. here are just a few notes from the Pats fan side of things:

1. The intentinal grounding at the end of the half ended up being a HUGE difference.

2. ARRINGTON -- we will trade him to ya for say a small coffee?? Interested lol

3. Safety Play -- Chung killed us in coverage 9and got benched for it.) Felt Wilson did Ok but god how did he get caught on the final TD he was in a DEEP COVER 2.. sigh.. rookies.

4. Nose disrupted the Pats just enough keep the score down IMO.. (kept audibles from being called etc.)

5. RUN-RUN-PASS -- what the Pats did with a 6 point lead and 3 minutes to go... I think McDaniels thought he had TEBOW again and not Brady.. I hate playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

6. Wilson -- I knew he have to play big for your Hawks beat the pats and he did.. great game by the rookie.

7. Speaking of rookies I am sure Hawk fans now realize why Pats fans are so giddy about Chandler Jones.. (6 sacks ion 6 games as a rookie.. )

8. Fun game to watch and I personally wish you guys luck moving forward, oh none of these were excuses why we loss, just observations from my side of the bench is all.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Thanks for the civil, level-headed comments. Chandler Jones is looking like the real deal for sure. We're happy with that part of our game, but we'll send you a pro-bowl, nickel QB for Vince Wilfork in a straight up trade provided he reworks his contract to a bargain deal. :) We'll also send you an excellent WR/Special teams player (emphasis on special teams) for Wes Welker..same contract deal applies.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Good luck to your boys the rest of the year, thanks for coming and being such a great fan of the game.

Jones is a stallion! I wouldn't mind having him on the 'hawks...his brother would be nice to have around-- hanging out with The Legion.

Hopefully, your Pats can figure out that DB situation...looks like a lot of Pats fans (from the forums posted this week) want to start a witch hunt and put some heads on some steaks.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":ynma9h5d said:
Hopefully, your Pats can figure out that DB situation...looks like a lot of Pats fans (from the forums posted this week) want to start a witch hunt and put some heads on some steaks.

Arrington was your O whipping boy till BB had enough and Benched his ass.. Then Chung, all I had to do was look for the GD Ball and I had an interception but instead get a 45 yard PI called against me, Chung was abused till he was Benched.. were some bright spots:

Denard -- 7th round rookie played ok, made mistakes, but most rookies will.. (thought the PI he got called for was weak on the TD catch.)

McCourty --Played well and IMO be a great #2 we need find a #1 CB.

Wilson --- Rookie 2nd round pick Safety played well, made a few mistakes the last one costing the Pats the Game..

Pats fans fail realize that McCourty is the ELDER statesman of our DB with 3 yrs exp 2 are Rookies and mistakes going to happen.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1junfz07 said:
What a Barn burner, both teams played hard but the 12th man made the difference IMO. here are just a few notes from the Pats fan side of things:

1. The intentinal grounding at the end of the half ended up being a HUGE difference.

2. ARRINGTON -- we will trade him to ya for say a small coffee?? Interested lol

3. Safety Play -- Chung killed us in coverage 9and got benched for it.) Felt Wilson did Ok but god how did he get caught on the final TD he was in a DEEP COVER 2.. sigh.. rookies.

4. Nose disrupted the Pats just enough keep the score down IMO.. (kept audibles from being called etc.)

5. RUN-RUN-PASS -- what the Pats did with a 6 point lead and 3 minutes to go... I think McDaniels thought he had TEBOW again and not Brady.. I hate playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

6. Wilson -- I knew he have to play big for your Hawks beat the pats and he did.. great game by the rookie.

7. Speaking of rookies I am sure Hawk fans now realize why Pats fans are so giddy about Chandler Jones.. (6 sacks ion 6 games as a rookie.. )

8. Fun game to watch and I personally wish you guys luck moving forward, oh none of these were excuses why we loss, just observations from my side of the bench is all.

Let me address a couple of your points.

5. Trust me, we have all been frustrated with that. Bevell is too predictable with the run-run-pass. Looks like McDaniels took a page out of Bevell's book on that 3rd and 1.

7. I really wanted Chandler Jones in the draft. I thought he would be the top pass rusher and so far he has been. I'm very happy with Irvin, though, but you guys have a good one.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the discussion. Come on by any time and good luck with the future, unless we see you in the SB. :^)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1v9gxgcc said:
SouthSoundHawk":1v9gxgcc said:

Arrington was your O whipping boy till BB had enough and Benched his ass.. Then Chung, all I had to do was look for the GD Ball and I had an interception but instead get a 45 yard PI called against me, Chung was abused till he was Benched.. were some bright spots:

Chung was always good for a number of those plays when he was on the Ducks. Glad to see it hasn't changed.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks for being a class act PatsFan. I really wanted that Hawks to draft Chandler Jones and was really bummed when we passed on him, you guys got a great one there.

That was a crazy game and both teams are really good. Thanks for chatting it up all week.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
This was indeed another game that will be added to the annals of Seahawk great wins at the Clink (Montana are you listening?). Some observations from our sideline…

1 Wilson; while he didn’t match Brady stat for stat, he had his best game to date and came up big when it counted. Two come back wins in six games; are we watching a star being born before our eyes?

2 Brady; there’s a reason he’ll be a first ballot HoFer, who’d have thought forcing him to throw 58 times would’ve been a key to victory, sounds more like a recipe for disaster to me.
2b Brady; whether it was the noise, the weather, the pass rush, or a halftime adjustment something got to him by the second half; he seemed harried or at the very least not “himself”.

3 Offense vs. Defense; when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object something has to give and when the dust settled New England is still the no. 1 offense and Seattle is now the no. 4 defense.

4 Hurry Up Offense; didn’t see it (or at least didn’t notice it) do not know if it was the noise or Belichick want to get the Seahawks out of their base defense for some reason, it certainly didn’t play a factor in this game; wonder why?

5 Wes Welker; Wow, you guys need to sign him period; he’s not just a product of this offense and Tom Brady IMHO.

6 Arrington; wouldn’t trade one of our “big”, “slow” corners for anyone else in the league; but we may be interested in a trade for an offensive tackle with a propensity for penalties.

7 Patriot Fans; you guys have all the reasons in the world to be cocky (present company excepted of course) and while this is a big win for us, in the large picture, it was only an out of conference loss for you guys and will mean little to your position by the end of the season. I see nobody in your division to challenge New England and that’s what will matter when all is said and done.

8 The Future; if we meet again this season, I hope it’s just as exciting, hard fought, edge of your seat game as this one was. Oh yeah… and the outcome is the same. :twisted:

Good Luck the rest of the season! It’s been fun debating with you :th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just glad I didn't have to buy you a jersey.

hawker84

Reaction score
great game, impressive offense, even with the miscues.. secondary needs to be addressed, but that's beating a dead horse.... welker, gronk and hernandez, need to all be priorities... they can all ball, and that loyd, just makes the prettiest catches game after game.. thank god he was out of bounds, hope he's not too injured... good luck, we now move on to hostle territory, and take on willis and the boys... thank god A Smith is sucking right now.. bring in the rook niners...

go hawks!!!!!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
FidelisHawk":esvekqeg said:
This was indeed another game that will be added to the annals of Seahawk great wins at the Clink (Montana are you listening?). Some observations from our sideline…

1 Wilson; while he didn’t match Brady stat for stat, he had his best game to date and came up big when it counted. Two come back wins in six games; are we watching a star being born before our eyes?

2 Brady; there’s a reason he’ll be a first ballot HoFer, who’d have thought forcing him to throw 58 times would’ve been a key to victory, sounds more like a recipe for disaster to me.
2b Brady; whether it was the noise, the weather, the pass rush, or a halftime adjustment something got to him by the second half; he seemed harried or at the very least not “himself”. Credit Thomas and Sherman for that. Plus the fact that his WR's were getting beaten up and it was starting to show in the second half.

3 Offense vs. Defense; when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object something has to give and when the dust settled New England is still the no. 1 offense and Seattle is now the no. 4 defense. And Seattle was the W.

4 Hurry Up Offense; didn’t see it (or at least didn’t notice it) do not know if it was the noise or Belichick want to get the Seahawks out of their base defense for some reason, it certainly didn’t play a factor in this game; wonder why? It's called The 12th Man. Too loud for the Pats to run their no huddle.

5 Wes Welker; Wow, you guys need to sign him period; he’s not just a product of this offense and Tom Brady IMHO. All I know is I have the dude on my fantasy team every single year and he's shined.

6 Arrington; wouldn’t trade one of our “big”, “slow” corners for anyone else in the league; but we may be interested in a trade for an offensive tackle with a propensity for penalties. LOL!

7 Patriot Fans; you guys have all the reasons in the world to be cocky (present company excepted of course) and while this is a big win for us, in the large picture, it was only an out of conference loss for you guys and will mean little to your position by the end of the season. I see nobody in your division to challenge New England and that’s what will matter when all is said and done.

8 The Future; if we meet again this season, I hope it’s just as exciting, hard fought, edge of your seat game as this one was. Oh yeah… and the outcome is the same. :twisted:

Good Luck the rest of the season! It’s been fun debating with you :th2thumbs:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I found your posts about the Green Bay finish to be mostly ridiculous, always citing no one outside of Seattle would call that Tate catch a TD, when in fact, I live nowhere near Seattle, and most people here have seen the light...even several Packers fans. Aside of that, good to have you around. We'll go ahead and rinse and repeat this and take care of the Jets and Bills and Dolphins for you too.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Karavan,

we will just disagree on that k? I was trying state originally that catch will be your Tuck rule... you will always be defending it.. no big deal... :)