Interesting snippet from NFL.COM about gameplanning SF

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Not a long article, but has some good info, that I'm sure the Hawks coaches will pick up on as they watch film this week. Now just need to anticipate what adjustments Harbaugh makes and counter them.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... line_stack
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• when its ground game is muzzled, San Francisco becomes average on offense. When a defense hassles quarterback Alex Smith the way the Giants did Sunday, the 49ers starter dips into the bad habits that haunted the early days of his NFL career.

Seahawks just proved that if you muzzle their ground game they will burn you for it. We don't even have to gameplan to muzzle SF's ground game. We just do that as part of our standard operating procedure. Should be a great game Thursday.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information