Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Tanzania

tempRM5_8922--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL! I totally was talking about this to the guy I sit next to every season. We were both like "WTF?" But we mutually agreed that as long as we stay undefeated at home with that goofy-ass promo, let it stay we say!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Thats a great photo. Keep it as long as we are winning at home. Although I have no idea what it is for lol.

dunceface

Reaction score
At first i didnt like it in my sig pic cuz i thought it was ugly...but that was before i knew of the powers it held!
NOW IT SHALL STAY THERE AND UNLEASH THE POWER OF TANZANIA ON OPPONENTS!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TANZANIA!!!! (Whatever that means!!!)!!!!

PAT206

Reaction score
Tanzania (tan-zah-nia) s a country in Africa

250px Tanzania 28orthographic projection29

they advertize during sounders games

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Paul is involved in a lot of charity work in Tanzania. We had this discussion once before. Africa is the sleeping giant. It covers 1/5 of a globe (basically an entire face of a globe as you're looking at it). Tourism is the first step to establishing something good in a lot of the places and getting much needed supplies in (medicine, computers, school supplies, etc.). I know people that travel there and work for months at a time to establish things as simple as a water pump for a village, but to that village it is huge.

I am grateful we have an owner that is promoting a place he cares about instead of another dumbassed Pepsi or Coke sign. Good on you Paul!

Latest posts