Sherman calls out Brady on twitter

OP
OP
S

Seatown001

Reaction score
Gotta say though it sure seems like Seattle is annoying everyone, like we are becoming the most hated team with something after every game that just gets under the skins of another teams fans lol

HansGruber

Reaction score
I LOVE IT.

This team has the nastiest attitude I've ever seen in Seattle, from ANY team. The Sonics were kinda nasty with The Glove back in the day, but even they weren't like this.

Did anyone see that pic that Sherm posted on his twitter account? He ended up taking it down already. Anyway, it was a picture of Sherm up in Brady's face after the game and Sherm had typed "You Mad Bro?" above it. Freakin classic. I LOVE this kid! I love this defense!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Lets not get too high guys, gotta stay hungry for the Niners on Thursday......although I do love Sherm's attitude.

suppaball

Reaction score
The O is coming around and we are starting to look good. This could be the year.

DHawk

Reaction score
The attitude the defense has is great. But I don't like it going to Twitter. Doesn't matter the team or player, I've just never been a fan of it. Hell, the dejected photo of Sherm in his face after the game was amazing. Loved it. Just keep in on the field though.

Galen96

Reaction score
If it were unsolicited, I would be a little concerned about it, but brady was talking trash first. Sherm just called him on his bs. love it!

BigMeach

Reaction score
I don't care about public shit talking. Especially when it's on his own Twitter account and after the game. I do however not like it when someone talks mad trash pregame and then goes into the game and drops every ball thrown to him ...

Sorry, bad memory.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
I don't mind him doing it all. He earned it this game with his play. Plus like a few other's have said Brady started it.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think Sherman was more frustrated with something him and his young teammates are just noticing and that is if you play here, it is easy to overlook what you are doing. He and Bruce Irvin both mentioned the "Pretender" label the NFLN guys put on them. You hear it in his KIRO aftergame interview.

He was venting and showing his disgust with the national perception of things. Deep down, he and Doug Baldwin know that they lost some money due to perceptions coming out of College. You have a team of mid-round talent that have a chip on their shoulders. This year and last, our 1st rounders were laughed at as reaches, so it isn't like they don't feel the brush off either. The only true Blue bloods on this team without question are Earl and Russell Okung. All the others have a stigma to overcome. Leon Washington, Michael Robinson, Mebane, Red, Clemons, Branch. The list goes on and on.

He probably cooled down from the emotions of the game and took down the "U Mad Bro" pic. But it is too late as that has already spread like wildfire. NEP will use it to motivate themselves for the Jets and dismiss his tweets as a sore winner, since they wouldn't understand what his deal is. Figure he is just a loud mouth. I have already seen some of the national guys shocked that Sherman would speak of Brady in such light. Doesn't he know that Tom Brady has won multiple SBs and was league MVP? You know, the usual elitist view of things.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I love it! We need even MORE of it especially if we back it up! Prime Time is my favorite player of all time and it would seriously kick ass to get swagga like that on our D!

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
I don't mind a little trash talk - but I'm not sure that what Brady said earlier in the week was "trash talking". Didn't he just respond to a reporter's question about playing in front of the 12th man that he would "try to take the 12th man out of the game early" by scoring early and decisively?

Anyway, fantastic game today - but until we win a Super Bowl or two let's not act like we own the Pats. They have as good a shot as anyone in the AFC to go to the Super Bowl. Maybe a rematch?

Reaction score
BigMeach":rc43ezd3 said:
I don't care about public shit talking. Especially when it's on his own Twitter account and after the game. I do however not like it when someone talks mad trash pregame and then goes into the game and drops every ball thrown to him ...

Sorry, bad memory.

Paging Mr. Stevens....
Mr. Jeremy Stevens, please pick-up the white courtsey phone...... :177692:

dunceface

Reaction score
I love it! Brady was being douchey and Sherman rubbed his whole sunken face in it!

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm pretty old school about trash talking. Do your talking on the field.

I read a lot of what Brady said this week and didn't see anything I would call "trash". He clearly said they would do what they always try to do, take the home crowd out of the game by scoring early. What's trash talking about that?

The Patriots are what we aspire to be teamwise. They come in do their job, win lots of games, and the people have learned to love and expect them to do well. Any other team with their record would be getting the same respect.

And boy Brady's after game interview was polite, tho strained. He very clearly said they had lots of chances but didn't get it done and we made the most of our chances and won the game.

Nice to know he hasn't forgotten how it feels to lose. And he plays pretty damned well for someone that has to be on the downside of his career, what over 10 years?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting Brady. but he and the Patriots are a pretty classy team. They play and act like a team that has been on top a lot and expect to win. Just like the Packers of the 60s, stillirs of the 70s, ninners of the 80s. They don't need to go to some website and crow, they have done their speaking on the field.

Will the Seahawks ever get that panache? I now think so, hope they handle it well.

:les:

Seeker

Reaction score
This wasn't just the interview stuff, brady told them on the field that he wanted them to come talk to him after the pats won.
if that aint asking for this then i don't know what is.
Original

The Radish

Reaction score
Yes but that wasn't trash talking in the media.

Can you even imagine how much of that stuff goes on during the game? Tons, that's how much.

I'll bet you can't even begin to imagine how many smart ass defenders have said crap like that to him during games over the last 10 years. I know I can't. To me saying see me after the game is a pretty classy answer and considering how few games they've lost through the years not a bad reply.

It happened today Sherman made good on his comments. If he hadn't you wouldn't be hearing any of this.

:les: