RG3 or Russell Wilson?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: RG3 or Russell Wilson?
Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 am
  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:Wasn't Russell Wilson projected to have a better NFL career than any of the QBs taken in that draft? I can't for the life of me find the page that predicts this, he had an asterisk next to his name for some reason, and still came out above Luck/RG3/Tannehill/etc (maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about). After seeing what he was able to do against an elite team, coach, QB...I believe it.

Go Hawks.

That was a football outsiders article on their quarterback career forecast.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/nfl-dr ... ecast-2012.
    Championships are forever.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 am
  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:Wasn't Russell Wilson projected to have a better NFL career than any of the QBs taken in that draft? I can't for the life of me find the page that predicts this, he had an asterisk next to his name for some reason, and still came out above Luck/RG3/Tannehill/etc (maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about). After seeing what he was able to do against an elite team, coach, QB...I believe it.

Go Hawks.

Many had him pegged to win more games this year because he was on a better team.

On a side note, I'm sure RW would take a couple mil to sling subway if he was offered. Nothing wrong with that.
    CornerHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:14 am
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:I think you would feel differently if someone asked you if you wanted to be filmed in a commercial and get payed thousands of dollars to do it.

therealjohncarlson wrote:I think anyone who is approached to get payed thousands of dollars to appear in a commercial and says no is pretty stupid.

It's spelled "paid"", brother. And no I'm not a member of the spelling Nazis.

Just trying to help a brother out. :D
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information