Video:Russell's Major Passes

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The arm strength he showed on that deep pass to Baldwin is off the charts (the 2nd throw in the video). Running left and throws back towards the middle of the field 40 yards down the field. That was an amazing throw.

sutz

Reaction score
Some pretty spectacular catches in there, too. :)

You gotta love how he and the WRs are starting to trust each other and know each others' tendencies.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
One thing I'll point out, now that I saw the throws both live and on Memorex, is that he definitely changed the trajectory on a few of those. Gone were the high floaters some of us have complained about in the first few games that took so long to get home that the defenders were able to catch up. No, he threw lasers that found their mark. Well done Mr. Wilson.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":1wydlwll said:
Some pretty spectacular catches in there, too. :)

You gotta love how he and the WRs are starting to trust each other and know each others' tendencies.

Yeah I think his teammates believe is his abilities even if all of the .net nation isnt all there yet.

sturg78

Reaction score
It looks like Rice was afraid to celebrate the game winner cause he was looking back expecting a flag. Kinda sad if true. Also, if either Baldwin or Edwards caught like that against Az we would be 5-1. Go Hawks!

BigMeach

Reaction score
I think with the development of Tate, Rice being healthy as well as Baldwin, not to mention a healthy for the first time in a couple years Braylon Edwards that we have ourselves quite the receiving corps and I think it will continue to show throughout this year. Sure if we can get an amazing receiver in the draft next year great, but time will tell this year if we really need to go out and blow our wad on a high priced free agent instead of keeping our cap for the players on D that we need to keep.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Yep, today he converted me back into his corner. And this time I'm staying. He got rid of those high floaters. He's finding the open receivers. He's using his legs smartly. It's all paying off.

And god that broken tackle was a thing of beauty wasn't it? The crowd roared when Wilson broke a tackle and got the first down.