OMG!!! That was an awesome game/experience!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Just got back form the game, wet, tired, exhausted from screaming and so damned euphoric from a stunning and inspiring win!!

No negative talk this week. Sure, some things to shore up, but just so proud of the team....offense, defense, special teams, coaches. Also very proud of the 12th man today. We showed up loud and proud. The place was rockin' (except for a period early in the 4th).

Well done. What an exceptional experience!!

Also here's a shout out to the Patriots fans in attendance. You supported your team, but stayed classy as far as I could tell.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I loved everything about this game, mainly because we won lol, but the only thing that really got to me was Ryans dropped punt attempt.......come'on Canadian Cannon, remember.....soft hands.

seanoob

Reaction score
Just got home as well. GREAT first seahawks game for me. Is it always THAT sweet? Had 4 guys in my section removed for some sort of scuffle (2 hawks and 2 pats fans). I also saw people leaving with 3 minutes left - WTF!!!!! SMH.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
Blitzer88":wpbyyrig said:
I loved everything about this game, mainly because we won lol, but the only thing that really got to me was Ryans dropped punt attempt.......come'on Canadian Cannon, remember.....soft hands.

I'm sure Ryan was the happiest person at the Clink when the Pats failed to score after his screw-up.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This was the most exciting game I have ever seen at Seahawk Stadium. Having Cortz Kennedy's number retired and his name added to the Ring of Honor along with biggest win in several years has put me on "Cloud Nine" today! What a game!!

AgentDib

Reaction score
Yep, all three home games this year have been awesome. Our offense really stepped up when we needed them today and I couldn't have dreamed for those final three defensive stands at the end. I'll even give Ryan a thumbs up - it was really wet and he followed it up with two monster punts.

With the short week though there isn't much time to revel in this win, it's already time to start getting excited about Thursday Night Football.

Zybot

Reaction score
A better experience than the GB game? Just curious. I was at that one, but missed this one. Both were great games though.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I wasn't at the GB game, so I can't comment on whether it was better or not. I think this one has no asterisk beside it, or any one saying that we should not have won.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Mandu":25vv2sqh said:
Blitzer88":25vv2sqh said:

I'm sure Ryan was the happiest person at the Clink when the Pats failed to score after his screw-up.
hell did you see his next punt freaking boomed that thing with some serious aggression?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm totally envious. We live in Hawaii and used to get back for no less than 2 Hawk, 2 Dawg games per year. Now it's down to like one. Wish this woulda' been the one...but the Dawgs woulda' F' ed the trip all up anyway. I am grateful to the Hawks for salvaging my weekend and thank you for representing in noisy fashion!

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
My wife finally got her birthday present today, though her Patriots lost. She commented afterward on our way home that it was just way too loud for her...great experience.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
The first time I'm not seated in a covered section, it rains! LOL!

We were in the South End zone and it was cool to watch the game from a different angle. My hat is off for the Pats offensive coaching staff. Some of their plays were done with such precision, it was a thing of beauty.

IMHO, ET's interception was the turning point. Also, I thought the receivers did a much better job of separation.

All in all a great game experience! (Except for Riley12 trying to destroy my left ear drum.

Largent80

Reaction score
Was at the Backstage with a gal with gigantic tits washing glasses in front of us all game. We still managed to see 1/2 of it in spite of the two distractions.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I've been going to games for years and it amazes me how many great games I've seen. So many times I've said this was one of the best. There must be 25 "top 10" all time best games for me.
Great win. Thank you 12th man, thank you Seahawks!

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Got home way late and had to watch game on tv but omg crap i woke up the house at midnight jumping screaming and flipping brady the bird that game had it all. Man i wish i could have been there very very jelous.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
OlyHawk":g2t8dmut said:
I've been going to games for years and it amazes me how many great games I've seen. So many times I've said this was one of the best. There must be 25 "top 10" all time best games for me.
Great win. Thank you 12th man, thank you Seahawks!

i totally agree and get what you're saying.

this was my 93rd game i have attended, and it ranks right up there as one of the best games i have seen

my Top 10 most memorable list will go

1 NFC Championship Game (GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL !!)
2 Wild Card win over Saints (BEAST Quake)
3 Wild Card win over Dallas (Romo bobbled snap)
4 Down to the wire win against Patriots
5 Green Bay Monday Night (golden hail mary)
6 OT win against giants (false starts and feeley misses)
7 Divisional Rd vs Redskins
8 Green Bay Monday Night Snow (and the adventure of 13.5hr to get home)
9 Josh Brown's kick over the Cowboys
10 Holmgren's going away game vs Jets in the Snow

chawx

Reaction score
Largent80":2o0shget said:
Was at the Backstage with a gal with gigantic tits washing glasses in front of us all game. We still managed to see 1/2 of it in spite of the two distractions.
Pics, or it didn't happen.. ;)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
chawx":k0i06aln said:
Largent80":k0i06aln said:
Pics, or it didn't happen.. ;)
To hell with pics... I want to see a vid!!

Latest posts