Russell Wilson derseves Rookie player of the week

jlwaters1

Reaction score
That was a tremendous performance by Russell, huge plays, I can now see why we let T-Jack go and why Wilson's the man,, 298 yard 3TD's. Awesome day for him. I can't wait to see what we do Thursday... I'm thrilled with his clutch performances and think he deserves RPOW for his dynamic play.

tubbs51

Reaction score
I would agree. he has had rookie struggles this year, every rookie does but the dude is clutch. He made that Pats Secondary look like peewee players would be better.

I must say i've been a huge Wilson supporter and this game is why. The dude is crazy good with pressure. The more pressure the better he is. and quite frankly he's three plays away from a National Championship bid and a Heisman Trophy back at Wisconsin. We got a top 5 draft pick calibur QB for the price of a third round pick. And sure i may be biased but Wilson will go down as the biggest steal in the 2012 NFL Draft.

Some one seriously needs to ask Bill Polian how crow tastes.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would agree with this statement, but I have a feeling that RGIII is gonna get it.

quadsas

Reaction score
Yup, RG3 is definitelyy getting it, especiallyy after that huge run.

HawkWow

Reaction score
This presents a great opportunity for the press to wisely jump on our bandwagon. Wilson over RG3 this week and he definitely has to be a frontrunner for ROTY.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Cmon 12th Man. We rallied in other polls. Why not this one? :D

This post is presented by the Russell Wilson for Rookie of the Year Campaign.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Kiper.jpg

You fools! Russell Wilson is much too...oh, oh my. Well it rains all the time in Seattle, NY Rulz!!!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson deserves it no doubt, but RG3 has a bigger following and will win it most likely.