Richard Sherman tells press to "shut their mouth"

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • “I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

“They’re going to say, ‘What’s wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it’s a long day for him. People don’t understand. We’ve got great players out here. We’ve got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don’t look at the film. They don’t analyze anything. That’s why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.”

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• SNDavidson wrote:“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

“They’re going to say, ‘What’s wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it’s a long day for him. People don’t understand. We’ve got great players out here. We’ve got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don’t look at the film. They don’t analyze anything. That’s why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.”

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

Real talk, my brotha!
    MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• nvm
    Last edited by LengthMustBe on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
    LengthMustBe
    NET Practice Squad

• My brotha, Sherman is MAAANNN! He brings it every down, my brotha, and he has the vision, my brotha, the skills, my brotha, the focus, my brotha, the speed, power, and intensity, my brotha, as well as the brains, my brotha! And my brotha talks a game as mean as he plays it!

One of my favorite 'Hawks in a long while. Keep it up, Sherm!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information