Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Richard Sherman tells press to "shut their mouth"
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:25 pm 
NET Veteran

“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

“They’re going to say, ‘What’s wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it’s a long day for him. People don’t understand. We’ve got great players out here. We’ve got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don’t look at the film. They don’t analyze anything. That’s why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.”

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm 
NET Starter

SNDavidson wrote:
“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

“They’re going to say, ‘What’s wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it’s a long day for him. People don’t understand. We’ve got great players out here. We’ve got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don’t look at the film. They don’t analyze anything. That’s why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.”

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

Real talk, my brotha!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:51 pm 
NET Practice Squad

nvm

Last edited by LengthMustBe on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 pm 
NET Veteran

My brotha, Sherman is MAAANNN! He brings it every down, my brotha, and he has the vision, my brotha, the skills, my brotha, the focus, my brotha, the speed, power, and intensity, my brotha, as well as the brains, my brotha! And my brotha talks a game as mean as he plays it!

One of my favorite 'Hawks in a long while. Keep it up, Sherm!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:59 am 
NET Bench Warmer

here is the link to interview.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/daily_r ... 2012-10-14

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]