Richard Sherman tells press to "shut their mouth"

SNDavidson

Reaction score
on 710, no link, streaming live.

Richard Sherman is the man, said:

-press will say tom brady had a bad day
-national media needs to shut their mouth
-they have no idea what is going on up here in the "great pacific northwest"

I REALLY hope ESPN says something lol, if anyone gets and posts the link, its awesome! He was literally ranting, said this team is built for the 12 round heavy weight fights, any day.

The Radish

Reaction score
Well Prime Time and Mooch were convinced that the #1 defense really IS the #1 defense.

thought all the passes Brady had to throw showed how tough it was against Seattle.

I thought NE looked a lost slower and tired and sore the last quarter. That's the thing about these guys they just keep at ya and you get tired and start hearing footsteps.

Except that damned Welker, he is something isn't he? Bet he's sore as hell tomorrow after being blasted twice. In fact wouldn't it be funny if he couldn't play next week?

:les:

HawkWow

Reaction score
It would be in the best interest of the press to back off of the Hawk-hatin' and just report a great win for the Hawks. This game was actually closer than it should have been and the better (home) team ultimately won. IF Earl ints that 1st Brady screwup....it's a 14 pt swing and Brady would have been playing catch up against our kickass D. Miller also took points off the board with his rediculous fumble.

Certainly one could point at very game and say If this and IF that, but how many times is Thomas not going to int that ball? Bottom line..we won and if the press decides to stay away from covering us respectfully, they will eat sh*t later when they try to jump aboard. New sheriff in town. ;)

debevemos

Reaction score
Yeah Welker is a beast, I couldn't believe he came back from that hit from Browner. Welker is a free agent after this season, isn't he? Maybe he'd enjoy playing with this young team.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
I love Richard Sherman. One of the best corners we've had here in ages.

We have a bad ass, hard hitting, confident defense built with a couple high round picks and and a bunch of nobody's who are turning into gems.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Sherman is something else. We've had some pretty good CB's play here over the years, but this guy combines athleticism with incredible intelligence that just makes him a perfectionist. He turns his job into an art. Someday, I think Sherman will be in the HOF, I really do. He's THAT good.

Snohomie

Reaction score
White Knight":3f2ojcug said:
I think a Sherman jersey might be my next purchase.

I decided the same thing before the pick (but after a couple great PDs).

I also remarked to my Dad (again, before the pick) that we are going to have to pay Sherman stupid money. My Dad remarked "I don't care" and I agreed. I think he's been our best player in 2012. Not to get hyperbolic, but due to his frame, performance, effort, and inexperience at CB I think we may have a corner capable of doing what Bailey, Nmandi, and Revis have done.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
The Radish":25o147hm said:
...I thought NE looked a lost slower and tired and sore the last quarter. That's the thing about these guys they just keep at ya and you get tired and start hearing footsteps....

:les:

This was definately a huge part of our success today, our Defense hurts to play against. Direct evidence of this was Hernandez getting aligator arms on their last 3rd down. Gronk took a shot to the back, and Welker almost got his torso seperated from his legs lol.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
That was an awesome interview....I was riding in the car on the way home from the game and heard him and I was screaming right along with him. And he's totally correct.

zhawk

Reaction score
watching the big hits, every one in the bar went OHHHHHH, i was also thinking eventually that would take its toll. at least thats what my hockey coach told me.

djb28

Reaction score
Even when I thought we were going to lose the game. ( yes, It crossed my mind late 3rd )
I had much admiration for Brady, Welker , Gronk, Woodhead and co. They were just a battle unit. They kept coming at you.
But the the Hawks turned it up another notch and that was it! I scared the baby, woke him up crying. Told the woman to shut her mouth from talking during the game and basked in glory!

Latest posts