NE claims artificial noise....again

kmedic

Reaction score
Just was viewing the live presser on the Pats website (simultaneously with ours), and their version of Tony Ventrella totally slapped the 12th man in the face, claiming that "tons" of artificial noise is pumped in and that the "real" crowd noise is probably "only half" of what you actually hear. Said that Baltimore kills CLINK in terms of home field noise. I was absolutely stunned to hear this guy talk. He truly appeared to believe his own words.

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
It wasn't recorded. It was a live interview that the website guy was giving I believe to a local NE affiliate and was answering a question obviously about how much the noise level had affected them.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The crowd noise doesn't even compah to the pats fans who rule duh league in ova-all noise. No one denies this! In the 4th Quartah, those Seahaax fans awent even cwose.

Meedsy

Reaction score
I was watching the game on my lap top and it didn't seem like the normal filters were applied like they were on tv. I could barely hear the announcers when the Pats had the ball. Seemed like the 12th did a helluva job to me!

HawkWow

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2shqp8lf said:
The crowd noise doesn't even compah to the pats fans who rule duh league in ova-all noise. No one denies this! In the 4th Quartah, those Seahaax fans awent even cwose.

Just say no to drugs and alcohol (at least on a school night).

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":1b4j383p said:
loafoftatupu":1b4j383p said:

Just say no to drugs and alcohol (at least on a school night).
Um it's meant to be a NE accenct folks. Hello? McFly?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lololololol.

Did you see the close up of Brady's pouty face at the end of the game? Great player, but what a little bitch.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm sure Rog will launch a full investigation of this like he did when his giants made the same compaint in 2005.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kmedic":vzs5x6y1 said:
Just was viewing the live presser on the Pats website (simultaneously with ours), and their version of Tony Ventrella totally slapped the 12th man in the face, claiming that "tons" of artificial noise is pumped in and that the "real" crowd noise is probably "only half" of what you actually hear. Said that Baltimore kills CLINK in terms of home field noise. I was absolutely stunned to hear this guy talk. He truly appeared to believe his own words.

This guy need to "go pawk his cawr in yawd!"

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
In the pisser, this Pats fan was behind me and said he was out here all the way from New England and that he was a diehard. I shook his hand and said I always respect a diehard fan coming out to an away game. He said that he had heard that the 12th Man was loud be he said, "whatever, all fans are loud". He flat out laughed and said he has NEVER heard fans as loud as the 12th Man in his entire life. This was the real deal and it was so loud and insane all he could do was smile and laugh at how wrong he was.

GO HAWKS!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":gnnxw8fw said:
kmedic":gnnxw8fw said:

This guy need to "go pawk his cawr in yawd!"
And then we'll all go the the baw and celebrate the "W".

TLD0550

Reaction score
It sounded to me like the 12th man had a bit of a hangover today