Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: End of the half...
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm 
* Smackmeister *

How huge was the defensive pressure forcing the intentional grounding? The endzone pick by ET. That's a MINIMUM of 6 points that were saved.

It feels amazing to have the #1 D. I'm not sure if we'll keep the #1 stat with all of the yards sacrificed, and 23 points is double what we've been averaging...but it's still #1 in my book.

Post subject: Re: End of the half...
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:04 pm 
NET Starter

i dont care. the result made me happy. maybe i'll worry about the next game tomorrow.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:10 pm 
NET Rookie

They scored 23 on us but I believe they were averaging 34. We held the #1 offense in the league to 11 points below their average. OTOH, how bad is the New England D when their offense is averaging 34 points per and yet the team is 3-3? That D made us look terrible for 2 quarters.....

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

That was a big play now that we look over the game. It kept us within arms reach of the Pats going into the half.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]