Super Easy Super Awesome Seahawks Picture Trivia

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this picture while Google image searching for the picture of Cortez Kennedy sacking Hugh Millen. I thought it was pretty awesome bit of nostalgia.

So with that said, who are these former Hawks, and what's the common bond between them? This is too easy. I'm lobbing up a softball here, guys!

Cst img604

Throwdown

Reaction score
Hawkadeus":2agalkg8 said:
I stumbled upon this picture while Google image searching for the picture of Cortez Kennedy sacking Hugh Millen. I thought it was pretty awesome bit of nostalgia.

So with that said, who are these former Hawks, and what's the common bond between them? This is too easy. I'm lobbing up a softball here, guys!

Cst img604

Weren't they all drafted in the 1990 draft?

OP
OP
H

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Throwdown":2csd2hi0 said:
Hawkadeus":2csd2hi0 said:

Cst img604

Weren't they all drafted in the 1990 draft?

Bingo, bango, bongo. The first four picks. Tez in the 1st round, Terry Wooden & Robert Blackmon in the 2nd round, and Chris Warren in the 4th. That was an awesome draft. Sadly followed by the 1991 draft that netted us Dan McGwire, Doug Thomas, and David Daniels with the top 3 picks. Funny, I can't find a picture of the three of them smiling on the sidlines.

And 515, all d line? HA! Besides Tez, you're looking at a LB, S, and RB.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Didn't they have a nickname for themselves? those four?

I was only 2-years-old when they came into the league, but I remember reading about that class specifically a few months back.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lggq1uh said:
Didn't they have a nickname for themselves? those four?

I was only 2-years-old when they came into the league, but I remember reading about that class specifically a few months back.

Yeah they were the Rookie bunch or something similar. I remember they talked about this particular picture during the HOF induction.

Mase

Reaction score
-- There is however a picture of the our first three 1991 draft picks, together, smiling. It was taken at a Seattle area bank, as they robbed it with no ski masks on.

Mase