Super Easy Super Awesome Seahawks Picture Trivia

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I stumbled upon this picture while Google image searching for the picture of Cortez Kennedy sacking Hugh Millen. I thought it was pretty awesome bit of nostalgia.

So with that said, who are these former Hawks, and what's the common bond between them? This is too easy. I'm lobbing up a softball here, guys!

Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• My best guess is their all D-lineman, which I don't thinkis right by their size, but no one better pull up the race card.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Hawkadeus wrote:I stumbled upon this picture while Google image searching for the picture of Cortez Kennedy sacking Hugh Millen. I thought it was pretty awesome bit of nostalgia.

So with that said, who are these former Hawks, and what's the common bond between them? This is too easy. I'm lobbing up a softball here, guys!

Weren't they all drafted in the 1990 draft?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:
    Hawkadeus wrote:I stumbled upon this picture while Google image searching for the picture of Cortez Kennedy sacking Hugh Millen. I thought it was pretty awesome bit of nostalgia.

Weren't they all drafted in the 1990 draft?

Bingo, bango, bongo. The first four picks. Tez in the 1st round, Terry Wooden & Robert Blackmon in the 2nd round, and Chris Warren in the 4th. That was an awesome draft. Sadly followed by the 1991 draft that netted us Dan McGwire, Doug Thomas, and David Daniels with the top 3 picks. Funny, I can't find a picture of the three of them smiling on the sidlines.

And 515, all d line? HA! Besides Tez, you're looking at a LB, S, and RB.
    Last edited by Hawkadeus on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• Didn't they have a nickname for themselves? those four?

I was only 2-years-old when they came into the league, but I remember reading about that class specifically a few months back.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:Didn't they have a nickname for themselves? those four?

I was only 2-years-old when they came into the league, but I remember reading about that class specifically a few months back.

Yeah they were the Rookie bunch or something similar. I remember they talked about this particular picture during the HOF induction.
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

• Diggin those reebok pump FOOTBALL CLEATS!
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

• -- There is however a picture of the our first three 1991 draft picks, together, smiling. It was taken at a Seattle area bank, as they robbed it with no ski masks on.

Mase
    Mase
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information