Brees impressed with RW

Trrrroy

Reaction score
http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/10/12/saints- ... line_stack

“Did people think Russell Wilson would be a starter in Seattle?” Brees asked me. “No. He’s a third-round pick, he comes out, I’ve been extremely impressed with him. I know he’s a young quarterback and he’s on the learning curve just like every young quarterback comes into this league. I’ve been extremely impressed with some of the things he’s done and I think he has a bright, bright future. It’s easy to talk about Andrew Luck and RGIII, first and second pick of the draft. Obviously those guys have more upside than you could ever imagine. Really, all of them.”

Blitzer88

Reaction score
When a QB of Brees' caliber gives props to a young QB that means something. Lets hope hes right.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3gud4us5 said:
Obviously Brees is even more of an idiot than Pete Carroll.

:D :stirthepot:

But honestly how much film do you think Brees has actually watched of RW?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
CPHawk":2k5au0tu said:
Zebulon Dak":2k5au0tu said:

For sure. Also, what else is he gonna say? "Naw, that kid sucks. He just doesn't have it."

Joey13091

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":9eid2j71 said:
CPHawk":9eid2j71 said:
Zebulon Dak":9eid2j71 said:

For sure. Also, what else is he gonna say? "Naw, that kid sucks. He just doesn't have it."

Ya rw needs to go. Put in Flynn

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":iienw6z0 said:
CPHawk":iienw6z0 said:
Zebulon Dak":iienw6z0 said:

He didn't have to say anything. He brought him up completely unsolicited.

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
CPHawk":fsg6ftlw said:
Zebulon Dak":fsg6ftlw said:

He's at least seen the GB game (the Saints played them a week after us). Although I don't know how that could impress him. That was some mediocre tape.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Not this again.... This is ALL bullshit. Why do short people ALWAYS stick up for each other?? Russell Wilson, John Gruden, Drew Brees, pehawk, Jordan Seatown81, MysterMatt, DomTechworlds, Aros, and I suspect all the rest of you Wilson Lovers are under 6feet tall!!! Its like a damn tribe of pygmys.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bestfightstory":ndolccsk said:
Not this again.... This is ALL bullshit. Why do short people ALWAYS stick up for each other?? Russell Wilson, John Gruden, Drew Brees, pehawk, Jordan Seatown81, MysterMatt, DomTechworlds, Aros, and I suspect all the rest of you Wilson Lovers are under 6feet tall!!! Its like a damn tribe of pygmys.

This is actually a good point.

Ruminator

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3ofy64vi said:
Why do short people ALWAYS stick up for each other??

Ah, that just gives it away: you're at least 5'11", blond, blue-eyed, and play at least two musical instruments. :)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Ruminator":qnh5sxh4 said:
bestfightstory":qnh5sxh4 said:
Why do short people ALWAYS stick up for each other??

Ah, that just gives it away: you're at least 5'11", blond, blue-eyed, and play at least two musical instruments. :)

He plays the skin flute.

AVL

Reaction score
Newman was wrong? Short people got each other? WTF?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2ggjl4zn said:

Very good point.

CANHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":67iiev1n said:

I'm 6'3", but i'm planning on having my shins removed so I can attend fan club meetings.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
bestfightstory":nmsclt9y said:

Why is a star player in the NFL being positive and supportive of our rookie qb "bullshit"?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hawkadeus":lk6evk9a said:
bestfightstory":lk6evk9a said:

Why is a star player in the NFL being positive and supportive of our rookie qb "bullshit"?

I can give you any number of reasons. But lets just start with 6...

1 He has little hands

2 He has little feet

3 His little cars go beep beep beep.

4 Little legs

5 Little eyes

6 He walks around telling great big lies.