And for my 1000th post

grizbob

Reaction score
Just want to say how much I love this place we call .net! Thanks Todd for the creation and thanks Mark for continuing to carry the torch. And a special thanks to Anguish, and the mods for doing an excellent job. :th2thumbs:

Damn, I can get the words in my head but getting them through my fingers to the keyboard is a task, I'm jealous Kearly :mrgreen:

So anyway, I want to thank every one of you here for, entertaining me, pissing me off, making me laugh, making me sad, keeping me informed, in short doing what you do. :229031_victory:

As Mr. Wilson says GO HAWKS :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs: :0190l: :180670:

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks guys, wish I could have put half of what I wanted to say on here before it vanished, but what the hay :roll:

kearly

Reaction score
I for one share your enthusiasm for large round numbers. Grats on 1000! :thirishdrinkers:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Nice tribute, Griz! Nice to have added you to the list of people on this site who exist on the othersideofthwirkeyboards and I will see you in Vegas in December!

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
The masses are eager to know, how'ja do it? besides loving everyone, diet and a workout regimon? yoga? some form of transcendental meditation? ;)
For my 1000th post, that i'm sure everyone will be eagerly awaiting and was predestined before the internet was, will coincide with a Seahawk victorious Super Bowl sunday night. Than will the 400watt bulb (having served it's purpose) come to the end of it's life cycle. *Sniff*

Tissues are on the counter.

Latest posts