Can we please get a Defensive score against the Pats??

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I really need a free haircut!

Thank you!

(Oh, and we may just need it to win the game as well)

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
NO kidding... I should go get one before the game tommorrow.... then they will get one just to spite me

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3lnheadv said:

Thank you!

Sorry jazzy 'ol boy 'ol pal, i'm not getting the correlation between the DTD and the free hair cut. Defensive scores can be hard to come by, but a free hair cut? they're less than a dime a dozen. Now i'm not a barber by trade, but i do own a pair of grass clippers and be willing to administer a hair cut...for free :D

MrCarey

Reaction score
Seriously just said this. I'm looking rough and need a cut so bad.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
jman316":1fwb0k6j said:
Amen and Hallelujah!

We are overdue for some defensive points... what a great game to get a few!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

You hit the nail on the head! OVERDUE is right on! I figure that we will need a least one Defensive score to come out on top tomorrow.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":3pe6va6p said:
Jazzhawk":3pe6va6p said:

Thank you!

Sorry jazzy 'ol boy 'ol pal, i'm not getting the correlation between the DTD and the free hair cut. Defensive scores can be hard to come by, but a free hair cut? they're less than a dime a dozen. Now i'm not a barber by trade, but i do own a pair of grass clippers and be willing to administer a hair cut...for free :D
Ticket holders for any game where the defense scores points get a free hair cut at 'Great Clips' around the Seattle area. Not the highest quality, but right now I need a hair cut and the quality matters little.

Of course, the real important thing is that the defense scores points on the Patriots, thus helping the team to a win, but still, I'd like a free hair cut too.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2u1ul9nw said:
400WattHPSHawk":2u1ul9nw said:
Jazzhawk":2u1ul9nw said:

Thank you!

Ticket holders for any game where the defense scores points get a free hair cut at 'Great Clips' around the Seattle area. Not the highest quality, but right now I need a hair cut and the quality matters little.

Of course, the real important thing is that the defense scores points on the Patriots, thus helping the team to a win, but still, I'd like a free hair cut too.

Thanks Jazz for clearing that up. Now if getting you a free hair cut is predicated on our "D" scoring, Well, OFF WITH YOUR HAIR!

The grass clipper offer still stands tho.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
LOL...I may have to take you up on that if we don't get the D-score.