The New England Patriots Just Arrived at the Fairmont Olympi

rigelian

Reaction score
While I was eating dinner the New England Patriots just showed up at the hotel. They all seem rather glum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tired from the travel, I presume; though I don't get what tires people out about reading, watching movies, and listening to music in a chair for 6 hours.

Reaction score
rigelian":kezgmat4 said:
While I was eating dinner the New England Patriots just showed up at the hotel. They all seem rather glum.

:waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah:

:zzzzz: ".....it's 3:00 a.m. - they must be lonely" - - - Matchbox 20 / Rob Thomas
( in the East )

Someone order room service and wake their arrses up !!!

:fam:

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
rigelian":pujp6brd said:

Sorry to hear you had your dinner ruined.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2h52jcn5 said:
Hopefully it was raining on them.
they're from the NE,..rain is not anything new for them,....the 12th man however is another story,..

RampagingMice

Reaction score
Do ALL opposing teams stay at the Fairmont? I only ask because I will be there for the Vikes game and would like to get them hammered at the hotel bar the night before. Free rounds for Ponder and Rudolph!

OP
OP
rigelian

rigelian

Reaction score
I had a good dinner. They looked like they knew they were going to get their butts kicked.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
RampagingMice":1p2ehyk6 said:
Do ALL opposing teams stay at the Fairmont? I only ask because I will be there for the Vikes game and would like to get them hammered at the hotel bar the night before. Free rounds for Ponder and Rudolph!

Stay away from Jared Allen. He seems like the type that would up his play even more with a few in him.

Basis4day

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2njih1lx said:
Tired from the travel, I presume; though I don't get what tires people out about reading, watching movies, and listening to music in a chair for 6 hours.

Would you want to share a seat for 6 hours with a guy the size of Vince Wilfork?

The Radish

Reaction score
I would suggest you find out what floor they are on and spend tonight knocking on doors and keeping them awake.

Smart people to come a day early. Gives them a chance to acclimate.

:les:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
The Radish":2wr8x64p said:
I would suggest you find out what floor they are on and spend tonight knocking on doors and keeping them awake.

Smart people to come a day early. Gives them a chance to acclimate.

:les:

Should have posed as a room service guy and put laxatives in their drinks or something

OP
OP
rigelian

rigelian

Reaction score
They have coffee makers in the rooms now. It's a nice hotel. Unfortunately the Patriots and some of their FAM base is here.

Starrman44

Reaction score
About 12,000 Seahawk fans need to go to the Motel and start cheering all night like we do when they are on Offense. Maybe that will prep them a little bit for the noise they'll hear tomorrow...

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I say we get a crew of trumpet players together and have a little impromptu concert from around midnight to 10 am.