Another NFL Network Golden interview

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Another NFL Network Golden interview
Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:32 pm
  • http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 4784c49eb5

So when is ESPN going to apologize for their innappropriate childish reactions? Looks like NFL Network knows how to treat a fellow human being with basic respect, even if they do enjoy justin bieber lol.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Re: Another NFL Network Golden interview
Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:40 pm
  • That reminds me...after our game in Carolina I saw some highlights on ESPN and (I forget who it was) calling the replays out in their usual sarcastic style and when they showed to Wilson to Tate TD pass, the commentator said something about how Tate simultaneously crossed the goal line with the ball (or something very similar) and off mic you can hear someone (sounded like Mariucci) say "let it go already".....At least some of them have some class
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:That reminds me...after our game in Carolina I saw some highlights on ESPN and (I forget who it was) calling the replays out in their usual sarcastic style and when they showed to Wilson to Tate TD pass, the commentator said something about how Tate simultaneously crossed the goal line with the ball (or something very similar) and off mic you can hear someone (sounded like Mariucci) say "let it go already".....At least some of them have some class

You can re-watch that on nfl.com under that game's highlights.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:That reminds me...after our game in Carolina I saw some highlights on ESPN and (I forget who it was) calling the replays out in their usual sarcastic style and when they showed to Wilson to Tate TD pass, the commentator said something about how Tate simultaneously crossed the goal line with the ball (or something very similar) and off mic you can hear someone (sounded like Mariucci) say "let it go already".....At least some of them have some class

If it was ESPN, I don't think it wasn't Mariucci who said that.
    LengthMustBe
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:03 pm
  • A little off topic but did anyone else catch Wingo "accidently" call us the Sea-hacks when discussing our matchup with NE?
    Right after someone in here was pointing out in another thread that this ass-hat takes shots on the Hawks whenever he can and I was thinkin I'd never noticed it...
    I'm over being offended by it, but a lil professionalism would be nice...
    I'd like to see him call our defense "Sea-hacks" to their faces :twisted:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 pm
  • yep, he's pretty much a bitch. no balls. no honor.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:13 pm
  • dunceface wrote:A little off topic but did anyone else catch Wingo "accidently" call us the Sea-hacks when discussing our matchup with NE?
    Right after someone in here was pointing out in another thread that this ass-hat takes shots on the Hawks whenever he can and I was thinkin I'd never noticed it...
    I'm over being offended by it, but a lil professionalism would be nice...
    I'd like to see him call our defense "Sea-hacks" to their faces :twisted:

Wingo's one of the crappier pundits on ESPN anyway. I very seldom watch him.
    I am RolandDeschain's property for this week until Sunday evening. I lost a bet.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:14 pm
  • LengthMustBe wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:That reminds me...after our game in Carolina I saw some highlights on ESPN and (I forget who it was) calling the replays out in their usual sarcastic style and when they showed to Wilson to Tate TD pass, the commentator said something about how Tate simultaneously crossed the goal line with the ball (or something very similar) and off mic you can hear someone (sounded like Mariucci) say "let it go already".....At least some of them have some class

If it was ESPN, I don't think it wasn't Mariucci who said that.

Basis corrected me, it was NFLN..I watched them both and just confused which was which in my head
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 pm
  • pretty sad all the time and money ESPN devoted into getting NFL games only to have a couple tools defile their efforts...

I hope ESPN takes a good hard look into who's representing them in the future when it comes time to negotiate contracts..

and the NFL network? why were they trying to get me to watch a gaggle of dolts riding a mechanical mule?

my best guess would be that due to their limited insight into football and their lack of articulation thats the best they could come up with, a nascar style hack of brokeback broncos?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:17 pm

I heard the same thing on ESPN. So it couldn't of been Mariucci. ESPN are heartless bastards.
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information