Another NFL Network Golden interview

kidhawk

Reaction score
That reminds me...after our game in Carolina I saw some highlights on ESPN and (I forget who it was) calling the replays out in their usual sarcastic style and when they showed to Wilson to Tate TD pass, the commentator said something about how Tate simultaneously crossed the goal line with the ball (or something very similar) and off mic you can hear someone (sounded like Mariucci) say "let it go already".....At least some of them have some class

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":1vfi4qal said:
That reminds me...after our game in Carolina I saw some highlights on ESPN and (I forget who it was) calling the replays out in their usual sarcastic style and when they showed to Wilson to Tate TD pass, the commentator said something about how Tate simultaneously crossed the goal line with the ball (or something very similar) and off mic you can hear someone (sounded like Mariucci) say "let it go already".....At least some of them have some class

You can re-watch that on nfl.com under that game's highlights.

LengthMustBe

Reaction score
kidhawk":3vdl9jzi said:

If it was ESPN, I don't think it wasn't Mariucci who said that.

dunceface

Reaction score
A little off topic but did anyone else catch Wingo "accidently" call us the Sea-hacks when discussing our matchup with NE?
Right after someone in here was pointing out in another thread that this ass-hat takes shots on the Hawks whenever he can and I was thinkin I'd never noticed it...
I'm over being offended by it, but a lil professionalism would be nice...
I'd like to see him call our defense "Sea-hacks" to their faces :twisted:

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
yep, he's pretty much a bitch. no balls. no honor.

kidhawk

Reaction score
LengthMustBe":26ia1njk said:
kidhawk":26ia1njk said:

If it was ESPN, I don't think it wasn't Mariucci who said that.

Basis corrected me, it was NFLN..I watched them both and just confused which was which in my head

Twisted

Reaction score
pretty sad all the time and money ESPN devoted into getting NFL games only to have a couple tools defile their efforts...

I hope ESPN takes a good hard look into who's representing them in the future when it comes time to negotiate contracts..

and the NFL network? why were they trying to get me to watch a gaggle of dolts riding a mechanical mule?

my best guess would be that due to their limited insight into football and their lack of articulation thats the best they could come up with, a nascar style hack of brokeback broncos?

Reaction score
kidhawk":m8i81l73 said:

I heard the same thing on ESPN. So it couldn't of been Mariucci. ESPN are heartless bastards.