Clemons Fined for Roughing on Newton

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Clemons Fined for Roughing on Newton
Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:13 pm
  • I absolutly hate the new NFL. The new Politicaly correct world, The new Victim status and the world owes me a living world. Gosh I hate that the NFL has succumded to the mind numbing crap that we call society today. Rant off.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:51 pm
  • Clemons deserves this one. Good thing he got that new deal, shouldn't hurt him as badly
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 pm
  • The Hawks should have fined him even more for giving new life to a drive that should have died inside the 10 and should have given us a chance to score before the half ended. Clemons=good player, but that was a terrible decision.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:12 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2012/10/12/seahawks-c-unger-ready-to-go-de-clemons-fined/#more-888

Chris Clemons was fined $15,750 for roughing the passer, unnecessarily driving Carolina quarterback Cam Newton to the ground after he threw the ball down the field, according to the league. Clemons drew a personal foul penalty on the play.

Gotta say I'm not surprised...it was pretty blatant and unnecessary to drive him to the ground like he did on that particular play.

yeah but to hell with that noise, it's what he did with the play right after that was the ultimate. THE STUFF!!
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 am
  • apparently the NFL doesn't subscribe to the US constitution in regards to double jeopardy, the league is tooling itself... :?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information