Tell your friends

TaterHawk

Reaction score
:2:
First post and a diehard Hawk fan. Season ticket holder (just me) near the Hawks tunnel. I’ve been reading this forum for years. Love the knowledge and humor this group has. I don’t know that I’ve been so excited for the Hawks potential in any other year. We don’t get many teams like this and all things considered we may not have a team like this next year. We have today and today is good. I just wanted to say this Sunday # 12 needs to rock the NFL. Come Monday when the networks are talking about what could be wrong with the Pats you should know that you did that. If they are not going to give our Hawks credit then # 12 can GET SOME. Jack your section ladies, and tell everyone to do the same. I know I will

"go hawks"

CANHawk

Reaction score
TaterHawk":39phc0ks said:
First post and a diehard Hawk fan. Season ticket holder (just me) near the Hawks tunnel. I’ve been reading this forum for years. Love the knowledge and humor this group has. I don’t know that I’ve been so excited for the Hawks potential in any other year. We don’t get many teams like this and all things considered we may not have a team like this next year. We have today and today is good. I just wanted to say this Sunday # 12 needs to rock the NFL. Come Monday when the networks are talking about what could be wrong with the Pats you should know that you did that. If they are not going to give our Hawks credit then # 12 can GET SOME. Jack your section ladies, and tell everyone to do the same. I know I will

"go hawks"

Welcome. Here is your asparagus.

asparagus-5.jpg

You will notice that it is "action green" asparagus... That is no coincidence. ;)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome. You're now my new favorite new member because you used the alien emoticon.

sam1313

Reaction score
Damn I wish I could be there with you guys. Scream until your voice box fails!!! Jack up the crowd. Everyone jack up the crowd. You guys bring it like I know you can and YOU WILL BE A MAJOR FACTOR IN THIS GAME!!! I'm going to be yelling so loud from Las Vegas that I will help to add to the noise!

Is it Sunday yet?

CANHawk

Reaction score
sam1313":247btz8k said:
Damn I wish I could be there with you guys. Scream until your voice box fails!!! Jack up the crowd. Everyone jack up the crowd. You guys bring it like I know you can and YOU WILL BE A MAJOR FACTOR IN THIS GAME!!! I'm going to be yelling so loud from Las Vegas that I will help to add to the noise!

Is it Sunday yet?

And don't forget to crinkle your water bottle! ;)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score

Back atcha. Great to have you here. I'll do my level best to represent at the game on Sunday.