12th man's big test

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I've been looking quite a bit at the match up this week. I think the Pats play style is really hard for this D. The no huddle can really end up gassing our players and make it hard for us to do substitutions especially on the Dline. Tom can get rid of the ball really fast to neutralize our pass rush like the cards did. Tom is of course a marksman perfectionist, but he is not perfect. He can be rattled if hit, and he seems to be hearing footsteps (according to pats fans).

I think this week we fans need to be 100%. We must not let Tom get his play calling done easily. We need him to have a little voice in the back of his mind nagging him, frustrating him, not knowing for sure if his audible was heard by his WR and TE. One mixed up route and this d can put up 6 in a hurry. We need to force Tom to take time outs to get the play call in.

This is the type of game the 12th man was made for. Our team plays with a lot of effort and we fans need to do the same because we CAN effect the outcome of this game.

If Tom Brady wants to turn us on our own team I say we blow his eardrums out rooting for our boys. THAT statement to me is a challenge to the fan base and this team. He wants to embarrass us, not just beat us, make fools of us. Well our retort should be answered swiftly and brutally. You play with lighting we bring the thunder.

I say lets be on our game Sunday. Are you ready?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
My God what more can we ask for?? We have a defense. We have a pass rush. The weather is likely to cooperate. TEZ's jersey up in the rafters. And the Patriots are coming to town!! Dreamy.