Good article on Patriots Offense

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bucky Brooks reviews their offense. A great preview for what we will see Sunday.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...power-running-game?module=HP11_content_stream

"The Patriots are tormenting opponents with a no-huddle offense that operates at a frenetic pace. Tom Brady routinely fields the snap within 15 seconds of the ball being set by the referee to limit the defense's ability to substitute, significantly fatiguing the opposition over the course of the drive. This results in defenders losing their will to fight off blocks at the line of scrimmage, leading to huge gains by runners throughout the game. "

Rafi

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet it will be the Patriots that will be losing the will to fight, not our guys.

seanoob

Reaction score
Neither team is going to lose the will to fight. Gotta give respect to the Pats. I think it's gonna be a 4 qtr. - knock down drag out affair.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Rafi":1hqlx65j said:
I'm willing to bet it will be the Patriots that will be losing the will to fight, not our guys.

Most here put awesome responses up, this one makes no senseto me. The reason the D loses the will to fight is because they are EXHAUSTED... hell the last game the Pats O got exhausted why they didnt score more points..