MOSES PREDICTION, SERMON, DINNER, and HAIKUS for game 6

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• "Seahawk fans don’t go to watch a football game. They go to work."

Absolutely LOVE that quote Ms. Moses!!! Brings up Kool Moe Dee memories, and if you never heard Kool Moe Dee's rap song, " I go to work," you should google it and listen to it. I was pumping that song on my way to the bar last Sunday and told my wife that was what the Seahawks would do. I love the thought of all the fans in the Clink doing the same and then bringing it!!! I wish I could be there with you! We got to go to the Dallas game and it was definitely a highlight for me as it was the first Hawks game I have attended where we won! This is a special year people, let's go to work, be proud and BE LOUD!!!!!!!!!!
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I appreciate your weekly contributions, Moses! Thanks! I like your prediction.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• sam1313 wrote:"Seahawk fans don’t go to watch a football game. They go to work."

Absolutely LOVE that quote Ms. Moses!!! Brings up Kool Moe Dee memories, and if you never heard Kool Moe Dee's rap song, " I go to work," you should google it and listen to it. I was pumping that song on my way to the bar last Sunday and told my wife that was what the Seahawks would do. I love the thought of all the fans in the Clink doing the same and then bringing it!!! I wish I could be there with you! We got to go to the Dallas game and it was definitely a highlight for me as it was the first Hawks game I have attended where we won! This is a special year people, let's go to work, be proud and BE LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

Then after the win, you need to flip the track to "How ya like me now?".

Now brothers are riding me
    Like a pony
    I'm no phony
    I'm the only real macaroni
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information