Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Transcripts of Carroll & Willson interviews w/Boston Press
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 pm 
NET Veteran

"Q: What is the craziest thing that you have heard about that controversial play at the end of the Packers game?"
5'10" qb: http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/ ... 5b837b210c

"Q: Is there anything to the idea that this is more than just a regular game for you?"
Carroll: http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/ ... 10aa7d972d

Post subject: Re: Transcripts of Carroll & Willson interviews w/Boston Press
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 pm 
NET Veteran

Q: How would you describe the environment of a home game in Seattle?

RW: First of all, there’s nothing like it. I played in a lot of stadiums in college, playing in front of 100,000 people, and here I’m not sure exactly what it is – it’s probably 65 or 66,000 – I’m not sure exactly, but it’s ferocious in that stadium. Just how loud it is and the energy that the 12th Man fans bring in CenturyLink and there’s nothing like it in the National Football League I’m sure.

Post subject: Re: Transcripts of Carroll & Willson interviews w/Boston Press
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:46 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Q: How are you dealing with the fact of how blessed you and your team (what's their name again?) are with the opportunity to be graced with the presence of the New England Patriots coming to Seattle this week? Will Tom Brady be staying at Paul Allen's home while they are there? Will it be a distraction for your players to use the visitors locker room while the Patriots get to have your locker room? Have you told your players to limit their autograph requests until after the Patriots victo, er game?

PC: Uhhhh....

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]