Ticket Help Please *got my tickets!

Lithium

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy 4 tickets for the Vikings game, but ive never bought any before. where should i go to buy them?
sorry if its the wrong section

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Stubhub.com

Safe and secure, will not get ripped off, but not face value or even close especially with the D playing the wat they are this year.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2o1g00se said:
Stubhub.com

Safe and secure, will not get ripped off, but not face value or even close especially with the D playing the wat they are this year.

thanks ill give that a try, and i can buy seats that are all together?

seanoob

Reaction score
Nfl ticket exchange is another place (run by ticketmaster). Both of these places charge a $20+ for handling fees.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
As of the writing of this post, there are 1,760 seats available and some of the upper level sections have up to seven seats together.

If you don't want nose bleed seats, you may find some of the lower sections have several pairs that may be close.

One word of advise, if the Hawks beat the Pats, the prices will skyrocket and will become very hard to get.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

GoldenIsThyTate":3bokmtlf said:
12HawkFan":3bokmtlf said:
Stubhub.com

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
12HawkFan":28msk7ty said:
As of the writing of this post, there are 1,760 seats available and some of the upper level sections have up to seven seats together.

If you don't want nose bleed seats, you may find some of the lower sections have several pairs that may be close.

One word of advise, if the Hawks beat the Pats, the prices will skyrocket and will become very hard to get.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

GoldenIsThyTate":28msk7ty said:
12HawkFan":28msk7ty said:
Stubhub.com

thanks for the tips, just bought the tickets for me, my brother (Vikings fan) my cousin (Seahawks) and my unlce (Steelers), they're the nosebleeds but it was the only option. anyone tell me what the view is like up there, section 301?

12thMan1

Reaction score
As most fans will tell you, there's not a bad seat in the house. On another note, how dare you purchase a ticket for Stealers fan!

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
12thMan1":1qgotjok said:
As most fans will tell you, there's not a bad seat in the house. On another note, how dare you purchase a ticket for Stealers fan!

thats good to hear, lol he's actually gonna pay for his, so

Latest posts