Wilson threw twice to Miller last week!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Maybe someone saw that scramble where Miller was wide open, and brought it to Wilson's attention. Way to early to call him our Gronk, but I really hope the offense dials him up more. He has been severly underused, and I understand he is used to block, but he can be a dangerous safety valve. Miller is another beast, and we will become that more dangerous if we can use him. Especially since Wilson isnt airing it out, he can keep us going on 2 and 8, 3 and 5 situations. Just my two cents.

capncrunch

Reaction score
I was wondering when someone was going to make a post about Miller. Those were some nice big gainers over the middle. I think what will happen is Russel will become more effective choosing his opportunities to tuck and run with the ball for some nice first down yardage. This will in turn open things up for Miller and McCoy on routes like that. We want to get a few receivers going but Zach is definitely number one on that list. I can't tell you happy I was to see him hit for 30 yards instead of the usual 8, though a few of those is good too. The continued expansion of his role is the most important thing that needs to happen offensively.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Those passes were a thing of beauty. Wilson threw more seam routes than Tjack did all year.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I can never get over how huge Zach Miller looks out there. He looks and moves like a wide reciever out there in space, just an enormous one.

Yeah, I was happy as shit to see Miller get on the stat sheet in a meaningful way. He's a big cog in the machine if we can get him going.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Wow! So Miller got thrown to twice and he made 3 catches. That's REALLY good!

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3fh26qsk said:
Wow! So Miller got thrown to twice and he made 3 catches. That's REALLY good!

Sarcasm noted.

lol I corrected my original post.

drdiags

Reaction score
Stop throwing to McCoy (just kidding). Definitely was happy seeing Miller getting hit in stride and not being setup to get blasted. That little dump off on the goal line was probably an attempt to make up for missing him in St Louis, this time maybe Wilson probably should have looked elsewhere. But he gave Miller a chance but give him more field next time. Too close to the sidelines with 7 yds and 3 defenders to beat.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
OP I thought someone spoke to you about the avatar already? How are you going to feel when the first guy gets a seizure from that thing?

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2elu0ajt said:
OP I thought someone spoke to you about the avatar already? How are you going to feel when the first guy gets a seizure from that thing?

Lol, I had to speed up Bruce doing the discount double check dance to compress the gif to fit. Ill try to slow it down when I get a chance.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":367iel8y said:
He has been severly underused...

Probably because the coaching staff didn't want to leave Giacomini exposed like a turtle's underbelly, which he now is.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Pats have allowed 400+ yards and 4 TDs to the TE position. Miller/McCoy will be a integral part of this game.

I'm guessing Miller goes 5 for 75 1 TD