Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 am 
NET Bench Warmer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:03 pm
Posts: 21
PatsFanNH wrote:
Modest,

I am confused, FIRST you say your a Pats fan and now you go do the hole looking for you tube video of Brady and gind say 15 over an 11 YEAR career.. and say "HE CONSTANTLY CRIES yada yada". hmm your not a Pats fan your a dang Jets fan pretending be a Pats fan. Thats the Jets number one cry.. that and whining they have no QB..

Brady like ANY vet QB will argue and try and get a flag.. He doesnt take dives but look at all the GOOD to great QB's they all try get the flag... The ones who don't are either young (Wilson) or gawd awful (Sanchez). All the rest try and get the flag. To Seatle fans you dont remember Hasselback trying get the flags? I am sure he did, he may not have been as anamated as Brady but he was still trying to get the flag.


This is a post I originally made on the Ravens forum after they were making the same statements. In fact that one video NYCoug linked is the source of the hivemind mentality that Brady gets favorable calls and is a ladyboy panties wearing candyass. Meanwhile the fact that Brady constantly gets the shit knocked out of him (because sacking Brady is to a defensive player what a night with Giselle Blumchen is to a mortal man) is simply omitted. And lets not to mention the seasons where after the fact it comes to light he was playing with bruised ribs, a sports hernia, or a fucked up shoulder. Or that he (and Manning) are actually near the bottom of all received roughing the passer calls the past 2 years.

I'm not hear to start a pissing match at all or claim that we're the best team ever or even cheerlead for my team because that has no place on a rival forum. But I do get a bit annoyed when someone makes a false case against one of our players and their source is one video. One that involves Terrell Thuggs who has had quite a heated public back and forth with Brady, a player who I wouldn't put a cheapshot past, and on a play similar to the one that could have potentially cost Brady his career.

Seattle, I have no doubt you will get to Brady at least once and most likely multiple times. As long as Brady isn't carted off and is fully capable of playing the Jets the week after, more power to you. Savor the hits. Just be a bit more informed than NyCoug.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:39 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am
Posts: 716
Location: Queen Anne
Modest wrote:
PatsFanNH wrote:
Modest,

I am confused, FIRST you say your a Pats fan and now you go do the hole looking for you tube video of Brady and gind say 15 over an 11 YEAR career.. and say "HE CONSTANTLY CRIES yada yada". hmm your not a Pats fan your a dang Jets fan pretending be a Pats fan. Thats the Jets number one cry.. that and whining they have no QB..

Brady like ANY vet QB will argue and try and get a flag.. He doesnt take dives but look at all the GOOD to great QB's they all try get the flag... The ones who don't are either young (Wilson) or gawd awful (Sanchez). All the rest try and get the flag. To Seatle fans you dont remember Hasselback trying get the flags? I am sure he did, he may not have been as anamated as Brady but he was still trying to get the flag.


This is a post I originally made on the Ravens forum after they were making the same statements. In fact that one video NYCoug linked is the source of the hivemind mentality that Brady gets favorable calls and is a ladyboy panties wearing candyass. Meanwhile the fact that Brady constantly gets the shit knocked out of him (because sacking Brady is to a defensive player what a night with Giselle Blumchen is to a mortal man) is simply omitted. And lets not to mention the seasons where after the fact it comes to light he was playing with bruised ribs, a sports hernia, or a fucked up shoulder. Or that he (and Manning) are actually near the bottom of all received roughing the passer calls the past 2 years.

I'm not hear to start a pissing match at all or claim that we're the best team ever or even cheerlead for my team because that has no place on a rival forum. But I do get a bit annoyed when someone makes a false case against one of our players and their source is one video. One that involves Terrell Thuggs who has had quite a heated public back and forth with Brady, a player who I wouldn't put a cheapshot past, and on a play similar to the one that could have potentially cost Brady his career.

Seattle, I have no doubt you will get to Brady at least once and most likely multiple times. As long as Brady isn't carted off and is fully capable of playing the Jets the week after, more power to you. Savor the hits. Just be a bit more informed than NyCoug.



I appreciate your very well thought out and well stated argument, truly. But I gotta back NyCoug here. Brady begs for calls more than any QB I can think of. Now, I don't watch every Pats game, to be sure but they're on TV quite a bit, so we see em'.

IMO, there was a time when Brady was a true football player. Tough as nails, headbutting teammates, etc. These days? He's a haircut in pads.

This isn't to say that he's a bad quarterback or anything like that - obviously he's very good but the dude's a cry baby.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
SirTed,

He still head butts and smacks shoulder pads, and even call fans "Little Bitches" lol.... but he does it NO more than any other QB... you and others notice it because the cameras always focused on him... (Manning does it alot too and gets the same criticism but he also always has the cameras pan to him..) These two are the NFL poster biys right now... with Rogers coming on strong to relieve them shortly.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 11208
Ugh...you guys' weird, gushing, superlative fan worship is making me hope that Brady loses.

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 11208
KiwiHawk wrote:
I no longer actively participate on this forum, but for this one I have to come out of the woodwork.


Why not? I think your opinions belong here.

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 pm
Posts: 332
Scottemojo wrote:
Pats fan, we know your team is good. You don't have to convince us. Seattle fans may cheer for a team in a place near Japan, but it doesn't mean we are ill informed about the team that is on the boob tube 24/7. The Extra Special Patriot Network makes sure we know all about every time Tom Brady has a hangnail.

What we are telling you is that something special is brewing here in Seattle (coffee joke) and win or lose, you are going to think the Ravens team was a finesse squad after this game.

Hopefully, you will be squaking about how the Patriots were jobbed by the Refs a third time. Because one thing I am learning about Patriot fans is that their team never actually loses games, they only get robbed by Refs.


Don't listen to this Patriot fans. Some people write delusional statements rich with short man complex. Jealousy sucks and many of us don't support this drivel. A year from now this kind of comment will change to wanting to fire Pete Carroll. Some of us are just smart enough to see the cracks in the foundation quicker then others. Only a d bag would think Seattle is near Japan.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
SEC FAN wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
Pats fan, we know your team is good. You don't have to convince us. Seattle fans may cheer for a team in a place near Japan, but it doesn't mean we are ill informed about the team that is on the boob tube 24/7. The Extra Special Patriot Network makes sure we know all about every time Tom Brady has a hangnail.

What we are telling you is that something special is brewing here in Seattle (coffee joke) and win or lose, you are going to think the Ravens team was a finesse squad after this game.

Hopefully, you will be squaking about how the Patriots were jobbed by the Refs a third time. Because one thing I am learning about Patriot fans is that their team never actually loses games, they only get robbed by Refs.


Don't listen to this Patriot fans. Some people write delusional statements rich with short man complex. Jealousy sucks and many of us don't support this drivel. A year from now this kind of comment will change to wanting to fire Pete Carroll. Some of us are just smart enough to see the cracks in the foundation quicker then others. Only a d bag would think Seattle is near Japan.

haha. I'm jealous, that is true. I want rings too.

BTW, your last sentence is wildly inaccurate. Only a dumbass would think Seattle is actually near Japan, and only a semi literate dullard would take such a hyperbolic statement seriously.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Last edited by Scottemojo on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17381
Location: Graham, WA
PatsFan0X wrote:
Helloooooo Seattle Fans!!!!
P.S. while I'm on here... I'm kinda curious. Do Seattle fans really think they beat the Packers? Or did you know y'all got lucky? :)


Well the stats say we won, so I'm guessing we won...

You guys really think you won in that 'tuck rule" game? c'mon bruh.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:56 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
Throwdown wrote:
PatsFan0X wrote:
Helloooooo Seattle Fans!!!!
P.S. while I'm on here... I'm kinda curious. Do Seattle fans really think they beat the Packers? Or did you know y'all got lucky? :)


Well the stats say we won, so I'm guessing we won...

You guys really think you won in that 'tuck rule" game? c'mon bruh.



LMAO you nailed it my friend.. that PACKERS game is the Hawks TUCK rule game. You will be defending it for years...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New England's underrated Opportunistic Defense
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:05 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm
Posts: 447
PatsFanNH wrote:
I am basing this off history, ONLY the Ravens past D (The BEST in the league for what 10 years?) kept the Pats under 30 and even then was mid 20's most of the time. IMO your O will need score a min of 24 points to win. I could be wrong, have been before (i am use to it I am married lol)


How about that, PatsFanNH was correct.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aros, dunceface, ensett, Fudwamper, Fuzzman55, Google [Bot], hawknation2014, kf3339, LymonHawk, Mojambo, mrblitz, Pandion Haliaetus, Recon_Hawk, Seafan, tmartin1313, UK_Seahawk and 94 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.