Hawks vs Vikings..

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
..Will be my first live Hawks game! I really can't wait for it either. I'll be sitting in section 311 row D, and I was wondering if these were decent seats? I also got a room at the Arctic Club.. So hopefully it's not too far of a walk. Figured it would be better than driving around Seattle for my first time haha. Also, what's the best place to go before the game? It would sure be nice to go to a place that is Seahawk friendly. Living in Lewiston, Idaho kinda sucks for Hawk friendly people. Regardless, I am so freakin' pumped.. It is hard to contain myself!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Ill be at that game as well. Hopefully we will still be fighting for a playoff spot than

JSeahawks

Reaction score
First of all, welcome to .net. Really there's not a bad seat in the house. You'll be at about the 15 yard line in upper deck. Personally I think the upper deck is the best place to watch a game.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Not my first game, but it will be the only game I get to come up for this year from California. It should be a fun birthday game for me and my friends. All I hope for is a Seahawks win, I have never been to a Seahawks game IN Seattle and had them lose, so I'm hoping for the best. I'm not so sure about that Niners game I'm going to next Thursday, but maybe the Vikings game will be a beatdown.

Bipolar

Reaction score
I can't stand the Vikings... and this is why, my friends, I just got two tickets to the Vikings @ Packers game, the glorious Lambeau Field, here I come ;).

RampagingMice

Reaction score
I've got tickets on the Vikings sideline (Charter 107) since the girlfriend is a Vikes fan and wants to meet Joe Webb. D'oh. Anyway, we're planning on walking from the Fairmont Olympic (an extra 1/2 mile away) which is only about a 10 minute walk, according to Google. We're going to give ourselves a couple hours, in case we run into a cocktail or two.

OP
OP
ruffENrowdy

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I'm taking my girlfriend too.. But she doesn't understand the game at all haha. She is getting all decked out in Hawks gear, so that is a plus. And yeah I'm pretty sure I will find a few cocktails along the way. Regardless, I will have an amazing day, win or lose. Granted.. I hope we give them hell.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I will be there for the game too, with my wife and my young son 2.5 years old who has been to the game before and lifts both his hands when he sees a touch down and everyone around him gets fired up. Has been training him for a while now, no cartoons on Sunday when the game is on:). His first game was when he was 10 months old and was a spectator again NO and the beast mode run, but he had ear muffs then:)

nsport

Reaction score
ruffENrowdy":3kc3ndrf said:
..Will be my first live Hawks game! I really can't wait for it either. I'll be sitting in section 311 row D, and I was wondering if these were decent seats? I also got a room at the Arctic Club.. So hopefully it's not too far of a walk. Figured it would be better than driving around Seattle for my first time haha. Also, what's the best place to go before the game? It would sure be nice to go to a place that is Seahawk friendly. Living in Lewiston, Idaho kinda sucks for Hawk friendly people. Regardless, I am so freakin' pumped.. It is hard to contain myself!

311 Row D is pretty good... About the 20, 4 rows from the edge. And most importantly not dealing with 60 rows of fans taking a leak 8 times a game since the first few rows are below the concourse entrance. Nice!

Arctic Club also nice - it's a Hilton property and about 10 minutes walk to the north end of the stadium. Easy walk - lots of fans should be around. Just stay off of 4th, as that is the "crack street" down by the court house / jail area. Walk down to 2nd then proceed south.

Enjoy!!

endzorn

Reaction score
I will be there too. I'm staying at the Silver Cloud right next to the stadiums. Much drinking and smack will ensue.