Most absurd predictions I have ever seen

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
WOW. That was.... I want to say interesting but it's far too idiotic to be of any interest.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Did you see the long article about Bleacher Report that was doing the rounds last week?

Here's the short version:

'BR is a laughing stock and should be ignored by everyone'

nsport

Reaction score
He deserves to be flamed for that article. Most of the teams were pretty awful single paragraph notes. Love the one on the Eagles "Vick has been great in fantasy" - really? What league are you in? 14th in QB's in my league... The rest is also pretty laughable.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
All that guy is bothered about is you reading his article so he can win some stupid 'medal'. No biggie if he writes crap to get you there. And BR wants you to fall for it, because... hits = $$$$$

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I have given up on even going to Bleacher Report as well as Field Gouls, both are garbage written by amature hacks that aren't even NFL fans, much less Seahawks fans. Just a bunch of negative a-holes spewing their crap.

tek5

Reaction score
Hahaha they have us winning one more and the rams losing the rest of their games Hahaha BR is a huge joke

12evanf

Reaction score
"The team finds ways to win games, which is the mark of a successful team, but I'm not convinced."

I laughed out loud. Circular logic that somehow doesn't come full circle, oh the irony. Only Bleacher Report.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Articles like that are cyber versions of toilet reading.

We have the Jets, Lions, Bills, Dolphins and three division games at home. I mean I don't have Biff's Sports Almanac with me or anything but I think we sqeeze out at least two more wins and make that prediction about as accurate as a Chinese fortune cookie.

bellyfat

Reaction score
I don't care what the media thinks of us anymore, I kind of like the hate we get.

But why the f--- is this guy writing for football?

"squeaked by the Panthers"... you mean just like the Falcons?

"finds a way to win games... " Usually people say that about good teams oh well, I feel bad for giving BR ad revenue.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3uwo7h78 said:
All that guy is bothered about is you reading his article so he can win some stupid 'medal'. No biggie if he writes crap to get you there. And BR wants you to fall for it, because... hits = $$$$$

This. Nothing against the OP, but people really should read the article English (I think) posted in the NFL forum. I'm a smarter fan now because of it. I won't even click on a Bleacher Report link when fans post it on this board, now, and I take a closer look at the source link I'm clicking on when using Google.

I know it's against .Net's policy, but I wish we could quote a part of BR's article that they OP wants to, without having to provide a link. They don't deserve the view hits :lol:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1f8m3ifo said:
I have given up on even going to Bleacher Report as well as Field Gouls, both are garbage written by amature hacks that aren't even NFL fans, much less Seahawks fans. Just a bunch of negative a-holes spewing their crap.

Field Gulls is legit dude.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2xvh6edd said:

Whoa, what's with the Fieldgull's hate? Maybe you're thinking of the old John Morgan days? They've really turned it around since Danny Kelly took over.