This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The New England Patriots

BlueThunder

Reaction score
This Defense of ours should be enough to keep us in every remaining game this season. They are a damn impressive group, and fun to watch! Imagine what we could be with even, say, the 15th rated offense? Not to disrepect Wilson, but I'm in the group that would like to give Flynn a whirl. Lets just throw him in and see what happens. If he sucks, throw Wilson back in. I'm sure Pete's just concerned about hurt feelings and whatnot. Grow some balls and do it Pete, before it's too late!

This game against the Pats could be really fun. Best "O" against best "D". Bring it NE. Let's see what ya got against our D and the 12th Man!

Patriot's Planet

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/

Pats Fans. Scroll down to view main forum

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... forum.html

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=121

ESPN Board

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/nam ... d-patriots

Football's future forum

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=25

ProSports Daily

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96

CBS Sportsline forum

http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/messages/board/64

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

hawkfan333

Reaction score
man a lot of those guys are arrogant i know they have been a really good team for years but i dont think we are half bad. Its funny one of them commented that they were one play away from winning the superbowl well we beat the superbowl champions last year and we are a better team now

Twisted

Reaction score
Pete may be concerned about going backwards, theres only 16 regular season games, IF the Hawks do make post season Wilson will need EVERY second of experience available...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1gc8e3ln said:
Is it true Brady has never played at the CLINK?

Yeah makes sense. Remember Matt "defend the" Cassel started last time the Pats came to town

Basis4day

Reaction score
Correct. Brady has never played in the Clink.

Really need the 12th man to step up and drown out his no huddle play calling.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
@ OP although I wouldn't mind seeing more of Flynn in real game situations there is no way PC is going to pull Wilson for Flynn. Nor should he. He's committed to the kid and pulling him at this point will only mess with his head. Now, if he goes down (God forbid), or he really lays an egg then I'm sure PC will consider it but until then he needs to give him room to grow in the offense. I just hope the light really goes on this week and we see a leap forward on the field.

Go Hawks!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Here's a quote from the above mentioned thread:

Pats come into this matchup with one of the hottest run offenses in the NFL. Yes believe it or not the Pats have a running attack that has rolled up over 200 yards in consecutive games. If the Pats can continue this trend the Seahawks will have a tough time keying to stop the pass because they must respect the run.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

knowledgeispower

Reaction score
The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

Tom Brady - 1st Ballot HOFer in his prime with a few more elite years in him left and is challenging Montana
Stevan Ridley - ranked 4th, became a premiere rb in this league, super explosive wth speed, power and vision
Brandon Bolden - mississippi train wrecking full steam ahead style of power, and speed running combination
Danny Woodhead - The elusive, third down back that can hit the home run at any play and play slot/out wide
Wes Welker - top 5 wr in the NFL, still dominant and looks to be back to 2007 form. Can still kill you in slot
Brandon Lloyd - most athletic wr in the nfl, makes amazing catches and can line up in slot as well as go deep
Deion Branch - still quick, crafty but with even more knowledge to find holes in d, and great chemisty with Tom
Julian Edelman - improved offensive player and slot receiver, with elusiveness and skills to create underneath
Rob Gronkowski - Best all around tightend in the NFL, that breaks both bones, defensive streaks and records
Aaron Hernandez - super elite swiss army knife that can hurt you in just about every way on offense
Offensive Line - steadily improving and getting healthier as the season goes on.
In my opinion, an offense that boasts more of a threat than the 2007 offense.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
knowledgeispower":1wfdd0hr said:
The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

Tom Brady - 1st Ballot HOFer in his prime with a few more elite years in him left and is challenging Montana
Stevan Ridley - ranked 4th, became a premiere rb in this league, super explosive wth speed, power and vision
Brandon Bolden - mississippi train wrecking full steam ahead style of power, and speed running combination
Danny Woodhead - The elusive, third down back that can hit the home run at any play and play slot/out wide
Wes Welker - top 5 wr in the NFL, still dominant and looks to be back to 2007 form. Can still kill you in slot
Brandon Lloyd - most athletic wr in the nfl, makes amazing catches and can line up in slot as well as go deep
Deion Branch - still quick, crafty but with even more knowledge to find holes in d, and great chemisty with Tom
Julian Edelman - improved offensive player and slot receiver, with elusiveness and skills to create underneath
Rob Gronkowski - Best all around tightend in the NFL, that breaks both bones, defensive streaks and records
Aaron Hernandez - super elite swiss army knife that can hurt you in just about every way on offense
Offensive Line - steadily improving and getting healthier as the season goes on.

So, what are you saying here?

Ya know, I always try to go out of my way to be kind to visiting fans. In fact I encourage it with my fellow Seahawks fans... But this is the biggest, glasses-too-rose-colored-to-see-through, piece of crap post that I have ever laid eyes upon. After this post, I'm illogically painting your entire fan-base as ass-holish as this post. See? See what you've done? Wow, now I really wanna kick the Pats asses.... WAY more than I did 10 minutes ago!

Have fun with our #1 Defense Pal. I really hope Brady makes it outta this Seahawks fanatic hell-hole here without crutches...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
BlueThunder":36xzgwhp said:
knowledgeispower":36xzgwhp said:

So, what are you saying here?

Ya know, I always try to go out of my way to be kind to visiting fans. In fact I encourage it with my fellow Seahawks fans... But this is the biggest, glasses-too-rose-colored-to-see-through, piece of crap post that I have ever laid eyes upon. After this post, I'm illogically painting your entire fan-base as ass-holish as this post. See? See what you've done? Wow, now I really wanna kick the Pats asses.... WAY more than I did 10 minutes ago!

Have fun with our #1 Defense Pal. I really hope Brady makes it outta this Seahawks fanatic hell-hole here without crutches...

Ok I read his post a few times and I admit I dont get it. What part of it made you so angry? He didnt even mention the hawks D in his post yet you are all up in arms after he lists the individuals of an offense that is #1 in the league.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":trxnu9kq said:
Ok I read his post a few times and I admit I dont get it. What part of it made you so angry? He didnt even mention the hawks D in his post yet you are all up in arms after he lists the individuals of an offense that is #1 in the league.

You didn't kinda get the jibe of "we're gonna humiliate you" outta that post? It was total smack. Especially the first line: " The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game." Thought it was kinda obvious. I would have never posted a similar post in an opposing forum. He was saying basically that "We have too many weapons, and we're gonna kick your ass.", and I'm pretty sure that's how he meant it. That's just how I saw it. Am I wrong?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
And I'm not "angry". I'm just tapping on a keyboard whilst simultaneously watching another re-run of "The Simpsons"... :lol:

AVL

Reaction score
I appreciate the weekly links to forums. It makes me appreciate how good this forum is.

I don't understand why the quarterback debate should be a part of it.

Modest

Reaction score
Pats fan here. I absolutely love the little game/date tracker header that is actually clickable on you guys' site. I wish Patsfan had one identical to it. : /.

Heres to an injury free game that thankfully wont be reffed by a bunch of people rounded up at Walmart.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
AVL":2zezatkr said:
I appreciate the weekly links to forums. It makes me appreciate how good this forum is.

I don't understand why the quarterback debate should be a part of it.

Every week during the regular season, and the playoffs if we're so lucky, I always kinda give a short synopsis of what I thought of the previous week's game as the header for my forums post. Been doing it here for around 12 years now. The QB controversy is a real thing, so I just threw in my :twocents: since I have an opinion on it, that's all.

Hawkfeathers

Reaction score
BlueThunder":37y9z8ft said:
therealjohncarlson":37y9z8ft said:

You didn't kinda get the jibe of "we're gonna humiliate you" outta that post? It was total smack. Especially the first line: " The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game." Thought it was kinda obvious. I would have never posted a similar post in an opposing forum. He was saying basically that "We have too many weapons, and we're gonna kick your ass.", and I'm pretty sure that's how he meant it. That's just how I saw it. Am I wrong?

Wrong? You will know Sunday evening. Meanwhile, try not to get so schizo regarding respect for visiting fans. If he really came here to flame against Seattle fans, he didn't use enough kerosene. His description of their O's strengths is just a reminder of what we will be facing.