CLink rated #2 toughest venue in NFL....per ESPN

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Ravens have #1, and based on their reasoning I can be okay with that.

Story Here.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

• Can't complain, actually surprised to see us that high. In my opinion we are either 1 or 2 though so it is great that the rest of the country agrees. The players who travel here all understand what they're getting themselves into.

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

• And then there's the toughest home field ref advantage which would be Lambeau and Lucas Oil...
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Mine:

#1: Denver- elevation changes kick distance, throwing distance, and conditioning. It's a very large benefit to be the team that's used to it.
    #2: Seattle- probably the most intimidating and disruptive place to play in the NFL.
    #3: Kansas City- Arrowhead hasn't lived up to it's reputation in recent years, but it used to be very tough
    #4: Chicago in winter
    #5: Lambeau in winter
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Baltimore's hard to argue against but the fact that they tend to field a highly competitive team every year definitely skews the numbers. The fact that after 4 "losing" seasons in a row we're still considered one of the most difficult places to play is pretty damn impressive. Good job 12's.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• kearly wrote:#3: Kansas City- Arrowhead hasn't lived up to it's reputation in recent years, but it used to be very tough

They were the only team to beat Green Bay last year in the regular season...
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Zebulon Dak wrote:Baltimore's hard to argue against but the fact that they tend to field a highly competitive team every year definitely skews the numbers. The fact that after 4 "losing" seasons in a row we're still considered one of the most difficult places to play is pretty damn impressive. Good job 12's.

Thanks.
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information