Whenever I think of how unreal our CBs are..

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I think of how we traded Josh Wilson, and how everyone was crying over this fact. Really unbelievable the transformation our defense has undergone. When we traded Wilson there were people that were saying we traded away our best defender! Now I wouldn't take Wilson over our fourth CB!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It is crazy, no doubt. Even my neighbor who thought Browner was a hack last year is admittedly eating his words.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2cwvubdq said:
Oh good lord! To think we used to argue over Kelly Jennings and Josh Wilson! If that's not 100% turnaround since those dark days, I don't know what is!
Wouldn't that be a 180 - a 50% turnaround...? :mrgreen: :sarcasm_off:

Yup...what the heck were we thinking!?!

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I still remember being dumbfounded at the 12-15 page thread on Josh Wilson being traded and not understanding what people were thinking.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":27o82azo said:
I still remember being dumbfounded at the 12-15 page thread on Josh Wilson being traded and not understanding what people were thinking.
This..... tho I think we ALL would have preferred the team had traded Jennings instead of Wilson. I was good with the Wilson trade, but I would have been ecstatic if we'd traded Jennings.

12thMan1

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1wh9i1ml said:
I think of how we traded Josh Wilson, and how everyone was crying over this fact. Really unbelievable the transformation our defense has undergone. When we traded Wilson there were people that were saying we traded away our best defender! Now I wouldn't take Wilson over our fourth CB!

What are you talking about? Kelly Jennings was our best defensive player we traded.