Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dem REFFS!!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:25 pm 
*NET #1 Sherman Fan*
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Posts: 638
After being given a game by the refs, I don't think we have the right to complain.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dem REFFS!!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6357
TJH wrote:
After being given a game by the refs, I don't think we have the right to complain.


Given a game by the refs? When was that? I must have missed it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dem REFFS!!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
Posts: 7638
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Sgt. Largent wrote:
1. We're not a very good football team.


Really? #1 defense, #1 or #2 rushing offense and we're not a very good football team?

_________________
Image

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dem REFFS!!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3081
Aros wrote:
Sgt. Largent wrote:
1. We're not a very good football team.


Really? #1 defense, #1 or #2 rushing offense and we're not a very good football team?

Zing!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dem REFFS!!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Posts: 2987
lukerguy wrote:
-Clemons late hit on Newton. This was probably the most eggheaded play of the game for the Hawks. I love Clem but, there is no room for late hits on QB. He was late AND he pile drove him into the ground. This extended the drive after a 3 and out and would have given us the ball at the 50 yard line (most likely) up 6-0 with 2 minutes left. Due to undisciplined we end up going to halftime up 6-3 when it could have easily been 9-0 or 13-0.


While it was the right call, it was also the right thing in my opinion. Well maybe a little less pile drive, but he hit him as Cam threw and Clem can't really see if the ball was out or not. You can't half-ass sacking sacking Cam Newton. Frustrating though.

Ref's suck and we don't often get calls. Hopefully we'll survive.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dem REFFS!!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22606
Location: Kirkland, WA
JKent82 wrote:
While it was the right call, it was also the right thing in my opinion. Well maybe a little less pile drive, but he hit him as Cam threw and Clem can't really see if the ball was out or not. You can't half-ass sacking sacking Cam Newton. Frustrating though.

Ref's suck and we don't often get calls. Hopefully we'll survive.


Pass rushers have to keep an eye on the QB so they know whether to pull back, or not. End of story.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dem REFFS!!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Posts: 2987
RolandDeschain wrote:
JKent82 wrote:
While it was the right call, it was also the right thing in my opinion. Well maybe a little less pile drive, but he hit him as Cam threw and Clem can't really see if the ball was out or not. You can't half-ass sacking sacking Cam Newton. Frustrating though.

Ref's suck and we don't often get calls. Hopefully we'll survive.


Pass rushers have to keep an eye on the QB so they know whether to pull back, or not. End of story.


Alright fine :(

But for me, it was close enough that I don't think Clem could know with his head going off the side of Cam's chest. Then again I only saw it once on the telecast. Need to avoid the pile drive for sure. Either way we need less late hits and more sacks. :th2thumbs:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.