hate to be a debbie downer but

Crizilla

Reaction score
our offense has not scored more than 20 points so far this season.

but yes, we are 3-2. Whoo hoo

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Huh, something to work towards.

Cause if we can, we'll win every game.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Our offense is one of the worst in the NFL. Passing offense is 31st in the league. Blech.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Well, you're not telling us anything we don't know. But, unlike some of the other rookies games, ours have been close going down to the last minute. As opposed to having to throw to come from behind or keep up with an opposing defense.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Oh my god, I'm getting a gigantic boner when I realize that if we score 20 PPG than we will go 16-0!

Our offense may suck, but our defense is beyond legit.

sutz

Reaction score
hate to be a debbie downer but
....but you're going to anyway, right? ;)

....and about the offense, i'd say............they're getting better.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The question is, have they needed to put up the big numbers? Pete has always said that this will be a ball control, run first, manage the clock offense on the back of a fully fortified defense. I'd have to say he was doing just that. But staying on topic. our offensive numbers would look a whole lot better without all the damn penalties! Give it time!

TLD0550

Reaction score
just needed bigger numbers than what we put up so far in week 1 and 4,

Ill take todays win however

Seeker

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":7kdlydlp said:
Our offense is one of the worst in the NFL. Passing offense is 31st in the league. Blech.
San Fransico is number 30.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
A thread about offensive struggles? :shock:

Should be used to this by now...just hate to see someone poo-pooing on my boys! I get it though. Nothing to be worried about yet! The two losses have come down to the last drive, and some unfortunate misfires. Eli Manning and The Giants have nade quite the name for themselves playing this type of football, not the mention the Cardinals as well. This is where character is built.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The bottom line is points, but the things that are keeping the offense from breaking out and I mean big are fixable.

Stupid penalties, Wilson learning on the fly and improving on 3rd down (which I think he has). Getting the ball out quicker with velocity is helping him. Wilson threw one ball for a pick six that is on him. The other stuff was misfortune.

This game was a couple of dropped picks and a couple of stupid penalties from being a huge blow out. As long as the offense is improving I am fine with that. I do however believe we are not done being frustrated by this offense, they will have a couple more sub par performances and leave it solely on the defense.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Can you guys imagine what this team would look like if it had even the 20th rated offense?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1rmc34aw said:
Can you guys imagine what this team would look like if it had even the 20th rated offense?

Show some patience, and it will. It may even be ranked higher.

Then again, if Wilson made progress and the team ended up with the 20th ranked offense in a couple of weeks, plenty of folks here would say, "Meh, not impressed. Can you imagine what this team would look like if we had the 15th ranked offense? I just KNOW Flynn would get us to the 15th ranked offense!"

Keep moving the sticks, folks. It won't matter.

As long as Wilson continues showing progress, he's the starter.