Football Night in America: Carolina losses it in seattle

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • We whooped em so bad that they actually believe it was in seattle. Felt like a home game the way the defense was getting off the snap. they never even corrected it. Got Kam newton look like the shah of I-ran with that towel on his head.

Interviewer: What did you when you saw that line break through every snap?

Newton: MOTHER@#$#A I RAN!!!!
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Usual broadcaster stuff "what's wrong with Cam?" Must have had nothing to do with the defense.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Dungy gave the defense credit. Someday I'll live in a world where Seahawk fans stop getting offended by everything the awful national media has to say.
    * NET Staff *

• Hawkstorian wrote:Dungy gave the defense credit. Someday I'll live in a world where Seahawk fans stop getting offended by everything the awful national media has to say.

I'm already there. I just ignore it and filter it out. Hell, even the Fox crew were rooting for Wilson today.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Hawkstorian wrote:Dungy gave the defense credit. Someday I'll live in a world where Seahawk fans stop getting offended by everything the awful national media has to say.

Not bloodly likely in this world...perhaps the next.
    gtcotcakya
    NET Rookie

• Looses......spell it right! haha

Amazing how bad commentators are though...That one guy that used to coach the stealers, today he said, "leshawn mendenhall".......really?

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

• SmokeyHawk wrote:Looses......spell it right! haha

Amazing how bad commentators are though...That one guy that used to coach the stealers, today he said, "leshawn mendenhall".......really?

-SH

you spelled it wrong too :lol:
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• No way?????

-SH

edit: I spelt it just fine according to the gophernet; and archie, veronica and betty, dcherk!
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

• Meh. I think the Hawk D proved themselves on a nationallt televised audience - MNF - and they will continue to shine regardless of what the talking heads say.

They just go into the game and do their job. They take care of bid-ness.
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

Why do you bother to talk about it? I was just making a comment about NBC claiming that it was Cam having an off day while I disagree and think they are wrong. It was the Seattle defense, not Cam that caused that.

And it doesn't really bother me that much. As a long time Seahawks fan I've grown used to it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to comment about. Even if I know that there are some people who find it necessary to call it something that it's not.

Some day I'll live in a world where some people don't find it necessary to pass judgement on other peoples posts or jump to conclusions about another posters intent. It comes off as "holier-than-thou"
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• My bad guys i wasn't clear, i wasn't complaining about not getting credit, but bragging on how dungy and co. thought the game was in seattle with all the highlights showing us coming off the snap so fast.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• ivotuk wrote:
    Hawkstorian wrote:Dungy gave the defense credit. Someday I'll live in a world where Seahawk fans stop getting offended by everything the awful national media has to say.

Why do you bother to talk about it? I was just making a comment about NBC claiming that it was Cam having an off day while I disagree and think they are wrong. It was the Seattle defense, not Cam that caused that.

And it doesn't really bother me that much. As a long time Seahawks fan I've grown used to it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to comment about. Even if I know that there are some people who find it necessary to call it something that it's not.

Some day I'll live in a world where some people don't find it necessary to pass judgement on other peoples posts or jump to conclusions about another posters intent. It comes off as "holier-than-thou"

You harped on the comments about Cam but totally ignored the fact that Dungy credited the defense. You deserve 'holier than thou' for that.
    * NET Staff *

I'm at the stage where I don't care much but still find it annoying. It's just bad analysis.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• kearly wrote:
    Hawkstorian wrote:Dungy gave the defense credit. Someday I'll live in a world where Seahawk fans stop getting offended by everything the awful national media has to say.

I'm at the stage where I don't care much but still find it annoying. It's just bad analysis.

Thats about where I'm at too. I get mildly annoyed at how bad the analysis is and then just toss it out of my mind a minute later.

Jimmy Johnsons mockery of our offense early in the day did get under my skin a little but then I thought.....hey our offense isn't very good. Respect is earned.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

You "have a dream" hahaha.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• We're all we got, we're all we need.
    Agcat
    NET Bench Warmer

• theres only one real commentator in the nfl these days and as luck would have it he did the NO vs SD game tonight, the rest are amateurs left over from the WFL or some shirt?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• They picked Bruce Irvin as the most impactful player (or whatever) in the Xs and Os McDonalds sponsored segment... showing both his earlier solo sack, and then his solo strip sack at the end of the game. Seems like they noticed our D.
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

• kearly wrote:

Exactly, for me it's this, and that the majority of the country just accepts it as professional analysis. It's mind numbing on many levels.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information