Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Buckle Up....
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm 
* Report Button *

It was ugly, but I have a feling the Hawks offense is about to become relevant. I REALLY liked what I saw.

I'm giddy - cant really say much.

Post subject: Re: Buckle Up....
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm 
NET Veteran

It Wilson can consistently get a good pocket and starts to settle in we have the weapons to put up points. Against NE we are going to have to score 21+ to win.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:21 pm 
NET Veteran

Take out the TO's and we might have put up over 20 points.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm 
NET Veteran

2005 SB team went 2-2 then 3-2?.........just sayin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm 
I'M JIMMY!

pehawk wrote:
It was ugly, but I have a feling the Hawks offense is about to become relevant. I REALLY liked what I saw.

I'm giddy - cant really say much.

Agree and for the record, the part I saw as ugly were the penalties that brought back well over 120 yards in plays. WELL over considering a big run by Lynch (along with several 10+) and the bomb which was an amazing through, timed perfectly to Tate who beat his guy deep.

Actually it has been that way all year, but today those penalties really cost the Hawks some points and long drives.

Then there is Tate... He is really starting to ball. I just wish he would calm down a little after making a play. My crystal ball sees an unsportsmanlike penalty coming for him.

Rice.. Looked the best he has all year, took a nasty hit and played on too. Feel bad for Marshawn and that bobble. That was most unfortunate considering the field position.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 pm 
* Report Button *

Sometimes a fella deserves to gloat, and I deserve to gloat. I had no idea HOW anyone didn't see a passing attack on the verge last week. As I said, it was going to take off, and it began today.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]