The defense deserves a parade for today

strohmin

Reaction score
0 Touchdowns in 2 games! (don't count the field goal fake last week or the pick 6 today)

Brandon Browner deserves the MVP! No penalties and two game changing plays

Richard Sherman getting in Steve smiths head without getting penalized

Seriously, I have never seen a defense play this well in a while. I think we played even better than the Green bay game. It seemed more of what the Seahawks were doing than what Carolina was doing.

So many things that the defense did was just so amazing to watch.

We should just play Field position and TOP game on offense because the defense is for real!

WellHungSmurf

Reaction score
Indeed our secondary is one of the best! This defense is the ONLY reason we're 3-2...

Bakergirl

Reaction score
The pass rush was great today. Now I want to see some INT's. How many have been dropped this year? That would be my only real complaint defensively. Browner and Sherman ripping those balls off their guys...brilliant! Let's do it again...and again...and again. :mrgreen:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yes, yes they do. Now time to take on the Pats.....gonna be a stiff test for our boys on D.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I had a feeling one of our guys was gonna take Smith to the wood shed..take your pick. Sherman on S. Smith is like taking candy from a baby.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Blitzer88":12zaphqo said:
Yes, yes they do. Now time to take on the Pats.....gonna be a stiff test for our boys on D.

Yes. Perhaps the biggest test of the season. NE is not to be taken lightly. I have to say for the first time this year...I'm nervous about our next game. :bitenails:

Calling out the 12th man! Bring it. They are going to need all the help they can get. I'm kinda glad Cortez Kennedy's number ceremony was postponed. Extra fuel for the fire next Sunday.