The defense deserves a parade for today

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
The defense deserves a parade for today
Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm
  • 0 Touchdowns in 2 games! (don't count the field goal fake last week or the pick 6 today)

Brandon Browner deserves the MVP! No penalties and two game changing plays

Richard Sherman getting in Steve smiths head without getting penalized

Seriously, I have never seen a defense play this well in a while. I think we played even better than the Green bay game. It seemed more of what the Seahawks were doing than what Carolina was doing.

So many things that the defense did was just so amazing to watch.

We should just play Field position and TOP game on offense because the defense is for real!
    strohmin
    NET Starter

• Well said.
    * NET Staff *

• Indeed our secondary is one of the best! This defense is the ONLY reason we're 3-2...
    Proud Rams fan since 1998
    WellHungSmurf
    NET Bench Warmer

• We got a good pass rush on the road.

Very nice to see.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• The pass rush was great today. Now I want to see some INT's. How many have been dropped this year? That would be my only real complaint defensively. Browner and Sherman ripping those balls off their guys...brilliant! Let's do it again...and again...and again. :mrgreen:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Yes, yes they do. Now time to take on the Pats.....gonna be a stiff test for our boys on D.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• I had a feeling one of our guys was gonna take Smith to the wood shed..take your pick. Sherman on S. Smith is like taking candy from a baby.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• Blitzer88 wrote:Yes, yes they do. Now time to take on the Pats.....gonna be a stiff test for our boys on D.

Yes. Perhaps the biggest test of the season. NE is not to be taken lightly. I have to say for the first time this year...I'm nervous about our next game. :bitenails:

Calling out the 12th man! Bring it. They are going to need all the help they can get. I'm kinda glad Cortez Kennedy's number ceremony was postponed. Extra fuel for the fire next Sunday.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information