BRUUUUUCCCEE

BigMeach

Reaction score
3.5 sacks + sack/fumble to win the game. Gee what a bust. Lollerskates.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Love Bruce. So happy we got him and he jut keeps getting better each game.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
He's doing great so far. Biggest play of his career. Says a lot to come up big on the last play of the game (minus kneel downs).

bellingerga

Reaction score
Every year some tool calls one or two of our rookies a bust after a couple pre-season games... its silly.

Another two I'd throw into this conversation are Okung and Carpenter.... Okung has been a little hit n miss this year but he's panning out to be a good player and Carpenter has flat out stunned me with his miraculous recovery and more than solid play since he came back.

Anyway, back on topic.... BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE. Love that dude! Bruce and CLem, such a great combo.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Well, I guess it is safe to say that JS and PC know what they are doing. I have to admit, on draft day I was worried about that pick.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
I know I was not the only one yelling Bruuuuce at the tv when he sacked him.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
yep i think he did, he has done it on every sack but the one where he did the discount double Raji dance

Starrman44

Reaction score
He came up huge today! I love how they have built the D with a combo of size and speed.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I love his progression so far. As he gets better and better, we might see him in some run situations; his speed off the edge could be disruptive in the backfield.

I also love how it disproves all the doubters. I don't know how many times it has to be said, but the preseason basically means nothing. You can see some trends, but that's it. The Seahawks have moved Irvin around, twisted him inside, and rushed him standing up, inside of Jones...all things they didn't want to show in the preseason. He's gonna be good if he keeps this up.

I still can't believe how damn explosive and fast he is.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
At 4.5 sacks thru 5 games, Irvin is on pace for 14 sacks over a 16 game schedule.

FYI, Clemons, with 5.5 thru today, is on pace for 17 sacks, tho that may be skewed by his result from the GB game.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Bruce definitely showed up today. So did Bobby Wagner.

Great game....entire defense showed up.

Latest posts