Jimmy Johnson Mocking the Seahawks

nategreat

Reaction score
Was watching the FOX NFL Pregame this morning, and they were discussing the Seahawks/Panthers game. Curt Menefee brought up the fact that Seattle had the #2 defense and the plan, or theory, was to open up the offense here shortly. And Jimmy Johnson did this little "Ohhhhhhh, open up the offense, ohhhhh [I'm so scared]" type of thing, while putting his hands in the air and doing his best to mock being scared.

I don't know if he simply hates the Seahawks, or he's just butt-hurt about us destroying his precious Cowboys and everyone saying they are a soft team now.

It was entertaining though, I admit. Strahan was calling for his medication to be brought to them.

Lithium

Reaction score
I thought it was funny, and I agree with his reaction aint nothin scary about our O, except Lynch at times

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Folks on here mock the Seahawks offence constantly, but we're offended when a non-Seahawks fan does it? I have the same reaction; show me Mr. Carroll, instead of just saying every week about how the offence is on the cusp of mediocrity.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Don't worry. When we win today he'll be eating his words.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
He's right... we are scared. "Don't turn it over" is the message of this offense, not "score points".

jkitsune

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":jyfl4bab said:
He's right... we are scared. "Don't turn it over" is the message of this offense, not "score points".
i don't get why Carroll has a say in the offense anyway. It's his team but defense is his specialty that's why you have an offensive coordinator

taz291819

Reaction score
jkitsune":e8dl0cul said:
theENGLISHseahawk":e8dl0cul said:
i don't get why Carroll has a say in the offense anyway. It's his team but defense is his specialty that's why you have an offensive coordinator

Because he's the HC. If the OC isn't doing his job, the HC is to blame for not finding someone that can.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Pete needs to let Bevell open it up further. If he thinks he can rely on stopping other teams on the 1 yd line consistently, he really has some big blinders on. What troubles me is that offense is such an afterthought to him. Pete seem to view 'O' (especially passing 'O') as just a liability that needs to be limted as much as possible. Now he has the defensive performance from this particular game as opposed to RW's one (1), OH MY GAWD, legit interception to back-up his ideology.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1mqx3m22 said:
Pete needs to let Bevell open it up further. If he thinks he can rely on stopping other teams on the 1 yd line consistently, he really has some big blinders on. What troubles me is that offense is such an afterthought to him; to Pete, 'O' (especially passing O) is just a liability that needs to be limted as much as possible. Now he has the defensive performance from this particular game as opposed to RW's one (1), OH MY GAWD, legit interception to back-up his ideology.

You realize the Panther's scored the majority of their points because we "opened it up".

(The pick 6 obviously)

ensett

Reaction score
that was just a bad throw. has nothing to do with opening anything up